• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
i forgot this was voiced, caught me by surprise I was like who the fuck is talking. Thanks for the update SLim sama.

Reactions: SLim_Games

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Think i finished the update but i got 4/5 story . when i go to the laptop i'm missing the 4th at the top . Is it a different story line or did i miss something ? Thanks :)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think i finished the update but i got 4/5 story . when i go to the laptop i'm missing the 4th at the top . Is it a different story line or did i miss something ? Thanks :)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't understand how to get the new content. After helping Linda in her shop there is nothing left to do for me. I can only grope the sister at night. No progress in any story. No new "secrets". Nothing shows up in the store. What is going on?

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I don't understand how to get the new content. After helping Linda in her shop there is nothing left to do for me. I can only grope the sister at night. No progress in any story. No new "secrets". Nothing shows up in the store. What is going on?
sounds like you are playing 0.1

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes