U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2a!

PC (440MB): - - - -
Mac (430MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
if your talking about King Monkey Mon's signature, he already answered but the other blonde is from Love and Submission
yeah i actually missed to put it in my reply, will edit it lol (when you write fast this is what happen xD)

btw @King Monkey Mon it seems you have a thing for blondes and red heads.... mine is for blondiees though i dont discriminate too haha :love:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Forgot this game existed, and while not thrilled what he did to the mom's model (kinda ruining her) I'll still give the game a try to see if its worth keeping an eye on...

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Interestingly the main menu says 0.1 for some reason. I don't get it. I'll try to download from another mirror, no Mega. Weird problem.
did you extract the new version of the game to the same folder as the previous version and overwrite everything, if so that could be your problem

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
you got a blonde and a redheaded petite woman, whats not to like
I'm more into mature women... Nancy(mom) went from a 36 year old looking bombshell who could easily pass for a mom of a 18 year old, and a 16 year old to.... a 52 year old cat lady that probably had kids when she was in her 30s...

Also just started playing and I am confused as all fuck... I have the prologue on my PC, and the Xmas episode... and I remember playing part of this game that happened already at school, about a bully, and the MC going home naked, etc...

I dont remember that happening in the prologue or did it ? If it happened in v0.1 why does 0.2 start a new game, and not let you replay that part ?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ok I'm an idiot. I just realized I have 2 folders for this game. I installed into one of them but launched the game with shortcut to the other. *smh

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes