Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
old saves not working? all rooms say in the next update...

click on mothers room: sexual tension part 1 in the next update
click on sister room: fighting the bullies part 1 in the next update
click on cafe:coffee makeover part 1 in the next update
click on classroom: hot for teacher part 1 in the next update

so nothing new or have to start a new game?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
old saves not working? all rooms say in the next update...

click on mothers room: sexual tension part 1 in the next update
click on sister room: fighting the bullies part 1 in the next update
click on cafe:coffee makeover part 1 in the next update
click on classroom: hot for teacher part 1 in the next update

so nothing new or have to start a new game?
im assuming you just extracted and overwrote the the previous version, what you need to do is extract the new version to its own location and then just copy your saves over from the old version to the new version

Reactions: Belnick

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im assuming you just extracted and overwrote the the previous version, what you need to do is extract the new version to its own location and then just copy your saves over from the old version to the new version
how is that different??? and why did it work???
thx

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
But I HAVE TO CHOSE HER NAME in the beginning.. And what is she to me..
Is that "deleted" in the non-prologue version of the game.. or what?
Yes, and the option 'mother' is what the patch adds. Don't know about the prologue though, didn't play that recently.
You as her son don't use her actual name, but call her mother instead. You can change that to mom or whatever in-game, but the relationship remains the same.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
incest patch not working? i put it nearly everywhere and it's not working
the patch is included with the f95 version. click the little heart on the side of the screen (while in game) and you can change the relation of the characters.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im a bit stuck or have reach the end for the version but for class when i click attend class it says wip i did the night event with "not" mother got the post office job but im stuck with Linda we figured out what we need to do next and thats something with maid outfits so i bought one and MC already forgot why he bought it so now when i go back to Linda at the coffe shop she keeps asking me so did i get what i was looking for and MC says not yet

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
im a bit stuck or have reach the end for the version but for class when i click attend class it says wip i did the night event with "not" mother got the post office job but im stuck with Linda we figured out what we need to do next and thats something with maid outfits so i bought one and MC already forgot why he bought it so now when i go back to Linda at the coffe shop she keeps asking me so did i get what i was looking for and MC says not yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zenithtb

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
it is simple go again to coffe shop open inventory click and press in maid outfit and drag to linda to complete scene the same i at night with mother room after you get the lockpick to open the door.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
it is simple go again to coffe shop open inventory click and press in maid outfit and drag to linda to complete scene the same i at night with mother room after you get the lockpick to open the door.
thanks for the reply i porb been on the game all day trying to figure out how to trigger it lol

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes