Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
So, what does the incest patch do actually? The MC keeps calling his mom by her name. Sons don't tend to do that a lot, do they? And as far as I can see, I could change the relationship without even using the patch (by clicking the heart icon).

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
im a bit stuck or have reach the end for the version but for class when i click attend class it says wip i did the night event with "not" mother got the post office job but im stuck with Linda we figured out what we need to do next and thats something with maid outfits so i bought one and MC already forgot why he bought it so now when i go back to Linda at the coffe shop she keeps asking me so did i get what i was looking for and MC says not yet
How do you get the post office job?

Reactions: BoboGica

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just get the patch ... you devil you ... have a pick...
All it does is exactly that - defines a bunch of strings the dev uses to call on some events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Only4You

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
actually dumbass teacher i wanna boink..i was in a coma for two years and suffer memory loss and periods of lethargy and pass out dizziness and headaches..so fuck you..it is a valid excuse..i'm reporting you..douche...i still wanna boink you.

Reactions: Real Raw Mooncake

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no wonder updates are so far apart..everything MOVES..lol..fully animated basically...sure would like to turn that feature off though..old system is bogging..lol..still enjoy the game though...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Really liket where this is going but how doyou suppose to know when you reached the end of the version ?

Ive got 11 images unlocked and 7 memories , are there more to do or is that it ?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Really liket where this is going but how doyou suppose to know when you reached the end of the version ?

Ive got 11 images unlocked and 7 memories , are there more to do or is that it ?
Click the heart in the bottom right and you can see a count of secrets and story.

Reactions: WaerM

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not bad. The girls are all beauties, but still the milfs win for me. Especially the Doctor is hot, well and the teacher, but she's probably to young to be considered Milf material.

I wasn't so keen on the reboot, but I admit this update was nice.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
1554063214756.png
So.. what is the story that is left
I did the maid thing..
Mom jerked me off..
We followed Jim home..
Now what?

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i just want to say holy fuck those animations are the best i seen in a long time. i'm glad with new renders and looks. game really stands out.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes