Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I played this game past weeks and i finished just few days ago.

Before playing a new game, usually i try to read the thread , because i want to immerge completely myself in the game to try to enjoy more. So big thanks to everybody here , for all advice and suggestions ( for example why to play or not the prologue , or about reason about this new rebuild ), because you help me a lot .
About my personal impressions , i must tell that i enjoy and i find really a big potential in the game , with some ideas and solutions really originals , with renders and animations absolutist fantastic ; so my feeling are positive.
In the other hand at first impact when i finished the prologue i felt my self completely displaced , because i didn't know that the second part was a restart of the game with new settings and models and also the kind of gameplay. I was confused , but not because the new restart have not a good quality , absolutely the contrary ( in terms of quality second part is one step forward ), but because i was thinking why this choice from the Dev , why this revamp ? Just reading this thread and after many comments i understood that Slim_dude , the developer , wanted only to make a better work for himself , bur especially for all players ; to give in next months ( and probably years ) a better game to play , that it would not been possible make in the same way with the previous version of the Prologue. For this reason i have only to applaud for his courage @Slim_dude because he showed a great technical ability to understand the better path for this game , for his game . I think that all this was understood from the majority part of players and his patrons.
From my side i'll wait impatiently the new updates with next contents , because this game have only showed the 30 % of his potentiality.
I'll try to write one review in next days about this game , honest ,but respectful of all work made till now from the Dev and his team work; go on straight ,because the road you choose was difficult , but absolutely right ...

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I played this game past weeks and i finished just few days ago.

Before playing a new game, usually i try to read the thread , because i want to immerge completely myself in the game to try to enjoy more. So big thanks to everybody here , for all advice and suggestions ( for example why to play or not the prologue , or about reason about this new rebuild ), because you help me a lot .
About my personal impressions , i must tell that i enjoy and i find really a big potential in the game , with some ideas and solutions really originals , with renders and animations absolutist fantastic ; so my feeling are positive.
In the other hand at first impact when i finished the prologue i felt my self completely displaced , because i didn't know that the second part was a restart of the game with new settings and models and also the kind of gameplay. I was confused , but not because the new restart have not a good quality , absolutely the contrary ( in terms of quality second part is one step forward ), but because i was thinking why this choice for the Dev , why this revamp ? Just reading this thread and after many comments i understood that Slim_dude , the developer , wanted only to make a better work for himself , bur especially for all players ; to give in next months ( and probably years ) a better game to play , that it would not been possible make in the same way with the previous version of the Prologue. For this reason i have only to applaud for his courage @Slim_dude because he showed a great technical ability to understand the better path for this game , for his game . I think that all this was understood form the majority part of players and his patrons.
From my side i'll wait impatiently the new updates with next contents , because this game have only showed the 30 % of his potentiality.
I'll try to write one review in next days about this game , honest ,but respectful of all work made till now from the Dev and his team work; go on straight ,because the road you choose was difficult , but absolutely right ...
Well Said..This game has potential and there is no doubt about it...and for me..the game didnt gave me any chance of finding any flaws relatively speaking compared to other games...Renders are absolutely stunning and the animations are 10/10..But it always comes up to dev and his passion...and yes there are some variables to the equations that might impact the outcome of the updates...which most of the people doesnt seem to respect..But if the Quality is high enough with the stories and all that...everything thing gets compensated at the end.I Do really like the game its on my Top 3 List....and i might just pledge his patreon tooo!

ILRpy

Jul 19, 2018
After some quests, I go everywhere in the game and nothing happen. I have 7 memories and 11 images on my PC, so it's finished for now, correct?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I think these are prologue's walkthrough
i played both prologue and the restart and is a game pretty linear , you don-t need any Wt till now to play ...there are some choice to make happen thinks , but really very easy to go on without any kind of help . for the second part there is the
if you need just the file for the hidden secrets :
Hidden secrets

Reactions: Canto Forte

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
After some quests, I go everywhere in the game and nothing happen. I have 7 memories and 11 images on my PC, so it's finished for now, correct?
Press the small heart button on the bottom right of the screen, that will show you how many secrets and story events there are and how many you've done. You have all the images (secrets) and I think all memories.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
This is the first time i try this game. just wanted to know if it's worth downloading :)
I just played this game few days ago ,it's worth download for sure ... i suggest you to make the prologue end the restart ... if you want look at my review that i post just half hour ago , so you can have some more indications

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Hello,

so far I love your game top Quality pictures and videos they were really amazing that is rare these times I was not a fan of the voices but you can turn them off so no problem :) I know there are many people who love their NTR but please, please don't do that in this game it would destroy it but its just my opinion and I don't know if this spoiler pic you shared was just a joke or is a real thing but please don't kill her or at least let it be an option.
and last I know many people want more choices like different routs and all that for me I think to many choices are annoying I like this straight forward thing and not thousand endings and alternative scenes and all that but this is only my humble opinion on this game in the end it's your choice want you want to do I will wait hopefully for a new release.

Keep up your amazing work and thanks for the Game :love: and please don't burn out like many other publisher sadly take care.

Ps. it would be cool to add the night scenes to gallery

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Just touched this game a bit.

I dunno, I kinda miss how the Landlady and Neighbor looked in the prologue, I felt they looked better imo at least.

Then again we never really got a good shot of the Neighbor in the current version.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes