SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Since some people seem to want love routes and all that.. let me explain how it currently works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Slim_dude

If your ok with some suggestions, I have a couple you might consider since it's still in beginning stages of story.

1. Alter how the love magic is received and given.

Received = any form of love related action such as a hug, a kiss (small peck, to deep probing tongues) to small sexual acts. These will produce very small amounts and must be done in abundance to accumulate enough power to sustain them both.
The real power is only obtained through vaginal sex (specifically through the female's orgasms) and can only be absorbed through the MC's penis.

Given = The manor in which it's received, it has to be giving in the same manor. Since the true power is absorbed through the penis, it must be given from the penis as well.
So the fairy has the ability (only for a very small amount of time, in the beginning) to make herself human size. At this point the MC has to fuck her to give her, her portion of love magic.

Later as he gets better at love making, he'll start to please her by causing her own orgasms.....and because of their connection anyway, she starts loving the MC as well and it will also create her own source of love magic to help them both, later in the story.

2. As it's only just one or two scenes so far, how about losing the Long Dong King Kong fleshlight dildo with suction cup for the sis. That thing is bigger than the MC, and by the time he gets to fuck her, neither one of them will get to fully enjoy it, as she will be accustomed to bigger.
I'm just suggesting that it is replaced with something smaller, maybe something that is only twice her finger size and straight.
Right now, if she soaks that thing she has in hot water, the only difference with a real one is....the real one can knock her up, and what she has, can keep her satisfied enough to be alone forever.

3. Since it seems that you're moving away from mind magic (actually that's pretty cool). How about instead, having the fairy.....since she's not seen by anyone......start doing her part by subliminal suggestions, and it doesn't have to be just the girls either.....she could start influencing the dudes too. keeping them away and possibly helping with MC's revenge on shitstain, by driving him insane or something.

Just a couple of thoughts, but I love the game and work you've done so far Brother...………………..Peace!!
There are some good ideas in there, which I want to use, but a little bit different ;) thank you

There's still a lot I have to learn/figure out about story writing and the choice system. But I slowly understand it better and I try to add depth as much as I can.

If you have some good examples of a good choice/good story based game, please send it my way so I get a better understanding for those things.
It's in my view the thing I struggle the most with.

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@Slim_dude
Being a DIK
(the game I mean :) is a good source of corruption path...
Milfy City should be your go to game for almost everything...
Timestamps, Unconditional Love also one of the go to games...(overall look and story)
Long Live the Princess. good story and good inspiration for the fairy! :)
Dreams of Desire is a good example of how small corruption can lead to good things...(also girls and sex scenes are hot!)

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Since some people seem to want love routes and all that.. let me explain how it currently works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some good ideas in there, which I want to use, but a little bit different ;) thank you

There's still a lot I have to learn/figure out about story writing and the choice system. But I slowly understand it better and I try to add depth as much as I can.

If you have some good examples of a good choice/good story based game, please send it my way so I get a better understanding for those things.
It's in my view the thing I struggle the most with.
we actually mean as separate and not a harem

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
My search bar isnt working properly, is there an android port of the final version of the prologue? The one in op is 2.0

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Not for v0.2b (Well v0.2) But Slim has said they will be coming soon.
I actually get the impression that they won't be coming all that soon. He's currently working on an Easter Special, he's previously expressed some unhappiness in regards to some voice acting so he might be looking to recast, and he has said he wants to clean the script up a little before asking anyone to record voices from it.

Any recast voices will also have to redo v0.1 lines. If he was hiring locally and spending some time with them during recording then the whole process could come together pretty quickly, but working with people online with stuff like this can be a bit of a logistical nightmare. Especially if you want control over it rather than just waiting to see what your voice cast delivers.
Personally, if this was my project, I'd probably add voices in bulk during occasional updates with less content. I wouldn't try to add them every update. Just to give me more time to get the performances I really wanted.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I actually get the impression that they won't be coming all that soon. He's currently working on an Easter Special, he's previously expressed some unhappiness in regards to some voice acting so he might be looking to recast, and he has said he wants to clean the script up a little before asking anyone to record voices from it.

Any recast voices will also have to redo v0.1 lines. If he was hiring locally and spending some time with them during recording then the whole process could come together pretty quickly, but working with people online with stuff like this can be a bit of a logistical nightmare. Especially if you want control over it rather than just waiting to see what your voice cast delivers.
Personally, if this was my project, I'd probably add voices in bulk during occasional updates with less content. I wouldn't try to add them every update. Just to give me more time to get the performances I really wanted.
Yes you have a point but I was more meaning I saw Slim put he had no one to go over the dialogue before he sends the scripts to the actresses if I remember correctly, but once that is done they will be coming is more what I mean but soon could mean anytime though.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
What is the version number of the final prologue?
The game in its original form reached v0.3b before being rebuilt as the new version. If you're confused about an abrupt end that's just when SLim decided to rebuild the game. The original version only exists as the prologue until SLim possibly gets around to bringing any content from it forward into the new build, he chose to begin with new content rather than going over the same stuff immediately. The bj from the nurse at the beginning of the prologue has made its way into the new build in the form of a flashback as of v0.2 so I expect other important and/or juicy moments will make their way into the new build eventually so that it can stand completely on its own.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes