TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just wondering how can you find that page so fast?
Used the sites search bar up top set to search the thread, it is acting up a bit though lately. Sometimes I have to do it a few times for it to search the thread like it was told to, and not whole site instead.
for a moment, I though I'm playing Elder Scroll Online...
I instantly though of Oblivion, and shuddered a bit.

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
So, the memories section. All those blank ones are not in the game yet? I wonder why he'd do that, most games only add in those slots where theres content to be unlocked. Made me think I was missing stuff. >.>

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Used the sites search bar up top set to search the thread, it is acting up a bit though lately. Sometimes I have to do it a few times for it to search the thread like it was told to, and not whole site instead.
For some reason if you press "enter" when searching it defaults to the whole forum. If you just press the search button it should work just fine.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 198848

Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-11
Release Date: 2019-04-10
Developer/Publisher: SLim Games -
Censorship: none
Version: 0.2b + Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Notes:

New Players: Play Prologue first (in spoiler below)

Prologue

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: - FAN SIGS

View attachment 199154 View attachment 199147 View attachment 199148 View attachment 199150 View attachment 199152 View attachment 199151 View attachment 199153 View attachment 272786 View attachment 272787 View attachment 272790 View attachment 272791 View attachment 272792
The genre tags that the game consists of having lesbian scene based content yet I played a fair amount including prologue and saw none that was girl on girl only... unless as really a girl putting her hands on another girl's chest doesn't really classify as any sort of lesbianism.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Great potential. Nicely done! 5 star game so far...

Small note to the dev if he/they want to listen ;) :
Dreaming, scenes not related to "current"time frame etc... not very sexy... I usually skip that...
We need more choices! (risk, getting caught, flirt etc...)
Please don`t go to corruption/force style of seducing girls. Its a major let down! I know that this game revolves around that but... there has to be some alternative... Biggest satisfaction in games this type is when you make girl want to have sex/love to you! Blackmail is fine tho
Don`t rush things despite what people usually say... Sex scenes are much hotter when there is some buildup/tease :)
yeah i want the same too. maybe they can go romance routes for all of those girls? and also a corruption route which will the love route with the fairy?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
For some reason if you press "enter" when searching it defaults to the whole forum. If you just press the search button it should work just fine.
ah, maybe that's why it always hard to find what I'm looking for since I always press enter instead of hit the search button

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
First time playing, some quick thoughts.

I know you are suggesting to play the prologue first but honestly when I did that I got kind of put off by some tonal whiplash once I started the new game. The prologue has a more serious feel to it but then the game seems much more bright and perky. I might honestly suggest a new person play the prologue after they run out of main game content to see it and get the backstory in.

After a bit I did get over that and once I got a feel for the new version I enjoyed it. I don't know if you have any intention of adding day cycles but honestly I like not having to run through a 24 hour cycle every time I want to progress an event. I look forward to future updates!

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I played this way back and now I played through the prologue and the main release.

The prologue is still great. Both loved the brunette (mom?) and doctor renders (because she looks like a grown-up Elena from DMD). All good there. But when I checked the main game... did both of the models get a remaster or something? Don't like either of them. Still great render quality and writing though.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Oh great just what I needed, a fantastic game with great characters (and character models), a fun story, amazing animations and voice acting. It's going to be torture waiting for updates, but I will do anything to protect Linda's smile.

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Okay help me since I m new to this one here. Found it interesting, would like to know if there is a part 2 of sorts. I want to play the complete game but in android so should I play the prologue first and then the other one and that's it or is there some part 1 too not in this thread.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...so should I play the prologue first and then the other one and that's it or is there some part 1 too not in this thread.
Prologue first like it says in the opening post, then whatever version of the game is the main download (0.2b currently). That's all there is right now, the game isn't complete yet.

megunnaandjeezy

Apr 15, 2019
Just finished the game as of its current version. It took me a while to notice as there's not the usual "you're done" message but I found out eventually.

I cannot leave a review probably because this account is new but I must say that I am extremely impressed by the quality of the game. At multiple times I was like "alright this way too well done eventually it'll go downhill" but the quality persisted throughout the whole play-through.

I wish the developer the best of luck as with the amount of details, animations, dialogue, etc, this project must be extremely exhausting to carry through with. Definitely a top-notch game thus far, Thank you for your effort!

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
sure go ahead
(I think because this game I early so maybe this changes might be possible)

Different romance or love route if possible for all the girls. Corruption route will be a thing which is the way we are playing now will be the love route with the fairy. Plus if possible please bring the Linda face from prologue she was more cute in there. and also add an option for Linda route Groped and blackmailed her = Corruption route. Didn't grope her and said sorry = Love route with her.

i hope it will be possible it's ok if it isnt

Reactions: luisar018

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Slim_dude

If your ok with some suggestions, I have a couple you might consider since it's still in beginning stages of story.

1. Alter how the love magic is received and given.

Received = any form of love related action such as a hug, a kiss (small peck, to deep probing tongues) to small sexual acts. These will produce very small amounts and must be done in abundance to accumulate enough power to sustain them both.
The real power is only obtained through vaginal sex (specifically through the female's orgasms) and can only be absorbed through the MC's penis.

Given = The manor in which it's received, it has to be giving in the same manor. Since the true power is absorbed through the penis, it must be given from the penis as well.
So the fairy has the ability (only for a very small amount of time, in the beginning) to make herself human size. At this point the MC has to fuck her to give her, her portion of love magic.

Later as he gets better at love making, he'll start to please her by causing her own orgasms.....and because of their connection anyway, she starts loving the MC as well and it will also create her own source of love magic to help them both, later in the story.

2. As it's only just one or two scenes so far, how about losing the Long Dong King Kong fleshlight dildo with suction cup for the sis. That thing is bigger than the MC, and by the time he gets to fuck her, neither one of them will get to fully enjoy it, as she will be accustomed to bigger.
I'm just suggesting that it is replaced with something smaller, maybe something that is only twice her finger size and straight.
Right now, if she soaks that thing she has in hot water, the only difference with a real one is....the real one can knock her up, and what she has, can keep her satisfied enough to be alone forever.

3. Since it seems that you're moving away from mind magic (actually that's pretty cool). How about instead, having the fairy.....since she's not seen by anyone......start doing her part by subliminal suggestions, and it doesn't have to be just the girls either.....she could start influencing the dudes too. keeping them away and possibly helping with MC's revenge on shitstain, by driving him insane or something.

Just a couple of thoughts, but I love the game and work you've done so far Brother...………………..Peace!!

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes