camberhorse

Feb 17, 2018
This game has (yet another) bad case of the "changed-for-Patreons." It's simultaneously hilarious and confusing when the milf character wails extensively about how showing you her tits makes her 'a bad landlord.'

Reactions: Rythan25

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Whats the difference between chosing good words to get affection with landlady and using corruption ? (i know i will get lvl in corruption but is there any other difference? )

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
No not yet.
Is the first one to visit you in the hospital, suppose to be Mom, and if so why does the game have you calling her by her first name and why does she look so young? lol I'm having trouble getting started, cuz it makes no sense.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the first one to visit you in the hospital, suppose to be Mom...
Yep she's the mother. I thought she was a sister too at first, but then there's that flash of memory she triggers with the image of the mother and child (if I remember right). You don't call her mom because of memory loss I guess?

In the newer version she looks a bit older, but personlly I prefer the original.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You don't need to. The new version does make reference to the previous version (now called the prologue) but it isn't consistent with it, and judging by the flashback during the hospital visit in the new version it seems like the better parts are likely to be revamped and brought over eventually. But I would still recommend you do play it just for some very nice scenes.
SLim basically restarted the game, changed some models and settings, but went straight for new content to begin with so he wasn't immediately rehashing what we'd already played through.
I think the prologue won't be needed once we're a few version numbers into the new main game other than for prosperity's sake.
Yeah he did, and while I still love the game, I will never forgive him for what he did to the mom character...

I know tons of man-babies cry about how "30year old chicks look like they are 60 in my neck of the woods !! They age like bad cheese !!"

Sorry though, not sure if its something in the water cause in my experience I have seen tons of even 50year old lasses that barely look like in their low 30's, so in my experience they age like "fine wine".

The mom's look from this game was fine before, she looked around 36, and given that despite the disclaimer, the sister barely looks 16, she was perfect... Now the mom looks like she is 48-52 (at least her face does) while the sister still looks 16... No idea what the MC looks like, but from dialogue we are led to believe he is only 1 or 2 years older than the sister.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I usually ignore 90+% of the mothers in many of these game as most of them are the same generic huge breasted person. It's like they think no mother has small breasts.

Reactions: Only4You

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I just tried this game and it's VERY nice :love:
I just played through the prologue and the 0.2b without being able to stop !
Tho... It's a shame they changed some of the models... I prefered the nurse and the "Landlord" from the prologue. But the Fairy was better here in the 0.2b :) I hope she will find a way to grow and to be "human size" in the futur updates !

Reactions: Rythan25

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anybody know particularly what the "bug" fixes are? That would be a handy bit of info... :) Is it the one where you can't spy on Sidney through the door, but only with the webcam? Enquiring minds want to know. Lol
Wrong game but one with a similar version number?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Safetydummy

The bug fixes were minor and probably not worth listing and some spelling errors were fixed. There is no Sidney in the game so I'm guessing that you have mixed something up with a different game.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I have bought the lock picks, but I can’t open mum’s door at night. And I have bought the maid’s uniform, but I can’t give it to the girl in the coffee shop. Do I have to wait for the next update or am I doing something wrong?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wrong game but one with a similar version number?
The bug fixes were minor and probably not worth listing and some spelling errors were fixed. There is no Sidney in the game so I'm guessing that you have mixed something up with a different game.
Both y'all are right- I really need sleep. Lol Now, it begs the question...what damn game WAS I thinking about? :) Oh yeah, AFV- duh. G'nite ever'body.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yep she's the mother. I thought she was a sister too at first, but then there's that flash of memory she triggers with the image of the mother and child (if I remember right). You don't call her mom because of memory loss I guess?

In the newer version she looks a bit older, but personlly I prefer the original.
My OCD forced me to make her name Mom, and her relationship Mother, lol

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@Rythan25 I think the prologue gave us the MC's age as 19.
And I don't agree about the mother at all as far as her looking 48-52 goes. I think up until SLim's recent changes she could have passed for late 20's with only the occasional stern look making me think older. The rework that he's dropped process images for does look older but I don't think I'd say she looked any older than 40 in images he's shown me. And 40 is about the age she should probably look if people want to play as her 19 year old son.

Also, that speculation about Patron meddling is codswallop, @camberhorse. SLim is making decisions based on his own high standards for what he wants the game to be. He started over presumably because he felt he could do better, and in a relatively short amount of time I think that he's shown that he can deliver better than when he first started. Even after some grumbling about the 'mother' character's appearance he chose to rework her in the new version to improve the quality and barely deviated from his current design choices.

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Got to the part where you get the lock picks, not sure what to do now. I've done the coffee shop stuff and everything idk where to go from here some help?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Dlite96

Open the one tab that shows your hidden items and look and see if there are any events left to do if they are all done then you have to wait for the next update.

camberhorse

Feb 17, 2018
Also, that speculation about Patron meddling is codswallop, @camberhorse. SLim is making decisions based on his own high standards for what he wants the game to be.
Nonsense. The dialogue was very clearly written to work with a mother-son relationship and then the word 'mother' was changed to the default 'landlord.' You can change it back, but the fact is that with the default relationship your 'landlord' sounds like she has a severely screwed up thoughts on what landlords do and do not do. None of her moral qualms make sense unless you assume she is supposed to be the mother. It's the very definition of a game being lazily altered to dodge Patreon rules.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes