Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I will have to replay the part yet, but the only closed lock I came across was mum’s door at night.

lionnelmnk

Mar 23, 2019
hi
i need your help
i get my 11/11 secrets 5/5 story 2080$ and seems like the game is locked
nobody in the coffe , school ,home post office

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Drag the item from the inventory to the thing (or cute girl) you want to use it on.
Thank you! I managed to complete the game so far. Story 5/5, secrets 11/11.

Honestly, I didn't think I could stomach another boy wants to fuck mother story, but I am glad I gave this game a try. Amazing artwork, really amazing. It feels like you can almost touch the girls.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is that normal?
No don't think so. You didn't unzip a new version of the game into an old one did you, they've been alternating between archived and loose files. Also all the animation can make the game a bit laggy sometimes if you have other programs running, otherwise no idea.

dulifa

Nov 7, 2017
hi
i need your help too
i get my 8/11 secrets 5/5 story
here can i find the others secrets???

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Im not complaining too much but but I think Linda was more cuter and more pretty in the prologue version. I actually felt bad groping her there. they should add like love routes for each girl and also a NTR/harem route for corrupting them all route

Reactions: Sharper

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
No don't think so. You didn't unzip a new version of the game into an old one did you, they've been alternating between archived and loose files. Also all the animation can make the game a bit laggy sometimes if you have other programs running, otherwise no idea.
No mate. I usually delete the game after I finish it. I tried the compressed version and the full released version and got the same issue. Plenty of scenes with no images.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
sorry, I think I missed something and I don't thing I'm gonna read all 90+ pages to look for the answer. I wish someone would like to answer this in short;

why the dev changed where they live from houses to apartment in the middle of the city?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
No mate. I usually delete the game after I finish it. I tried the compressed version and the full released version and got the same issue. Plenty of scenes with no images.
Fiddle with the maybe, that's me (and Google) out completely of ideas now.

Edit - Just saw the spoiler in the compressed prologues post about codecs, something else to try maybe.
...why the dev changed where they live from houses to apartment in the middle of the city?
I'm guessing the flat could be because of how you move around in the game now, a single floor is easier to click around. The move to the city was explained here.

Reactions: randos belgados

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I'm guessing the flat could be because of how you move around in the game now, a single floor is easier to click around. The move to the city was explained here.
Thank you!
Just wondering how can you find that page so fast? Been trying to search something for a couple of times with forum search menu, most of the time, I didn't get what I was looking for. Mostly I got the answer from google which leads me to this forum.

Thank you again, it helps me to understand the game a lot.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
Great potential. Nicely done! 5 star game so far...

Small note to the dev if he/they want to listen ;) :
Dreaming, scenes not related to "current"time frame etc... not very sexy... I usually skip that...
We need more choices! (risk, getting caught, flirt etc...)
Please don`t go to corruption/force style of seducing girls. Its a major let down! I know that this game revolves around that but... there has to be some alternative... Biggest satisfaction in games this type is when you make girl want to have sex/love to you! Blackmail is fine tho
Don`t rush things despite what people usually say... Sex scenes are much hotter when there is some buildup/tease :)

Reactions: SLim_Games
3.90 star(s) 116 Votes