acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
is it me or the start of the game has different character model for the Abby (landlady) and after some it reverts back to the old version again ?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
hey guys,
i updated the incest mod.I found quick the one sentence what i have seen to change.If there is more let me know.Have fun with it :)
I noticed in her intro that her line says to think of her as a landlady. Not sure if you were thinking of modding scripting like those, but there it is.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I noticed in her intro that her line says to think of her as a landlady. Not sure if you were thinking of modding scripting like those, but there it is.
can you make a screenshot from that scene? it is then easyer for me to find that

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.3.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me a pm.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if you meant to leave it in or not, but Dr. Preston in the beginning keeps calling the mom "your guardian" instead of "your mom". Thought you'd like to know this.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Don't know if you meant to leave it in or not, but Dr. Preston in the beginning keeps calling the mom "your guardian" instead of "your mom". Thought you'd like to know this.
Thanks but i checked it and you have right about it but she don´t know who the woman is.She only knows that they live together .

Reactions: Talmadge

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
So it's now completely reworked. I guess it's finally time to start playing it.

Last edited:

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
I'm also getting the error:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes