Jan 28, 2018
yes gathered that from story later on.. but that quote is from an earlier vehicle stop that he is recalling to the man in the boss's chair.. "they commit an offence", so he pulls the offending driver over and because he pulled them over "i got offended them"? does he mean they got angry at the fact that he pulled them over? or was he offended himself because he had to pull them over? both answers fit that last part of the sentence.
Ah, I remember what you're talking about now. Both definitely apply, but (from what I remember), in context I think the first option makes more sense. Also, there is a third option which would be that it's supposed to read "I arrested them." The reason I say that is because English is a little different from some other languages where you can't just always put a phrase in third person into first person and have it translate the same. Sometimes in other languages if you shift the word order of a part of a sentence and/or change the endings of a couple words then you get a coherent sentence, but that's often not the case in English, as we can see with this example. "They committed an offense, so I offended them." while it's clear what the author meant, it's still wrong and should be "They committed an offense, so I arrested them."

I hope this makes sense and maybe helps to explain things.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Ah, I remember what you're talking about now. Both definitely apply, but (from what I remember), in context I think the first option makes more sense. Also, there is a third option which would be that it's supposed to read "I arrested them."
right... thanks for clearing that up.. heh... so.. question is do i continue and hope there isn't to many hard to understand sentences that end up destroying the game story. Oh fuck it i will continue a bit.. see what happens. Thx for response!

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
Welp i thought that the new breeding room would make me interested in this game but it turns out the main character doesn't actually do the impregnation himself but gets the Doctor to do it and that is a huge turnoff for me.
im with you, if breed trateamen feel like fertility trateament?

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
Seems almost like in vitro fertilization. In any case it's a big turnoff.
if it is like in vitro feritilization the idea to capture girls haven`t sense, but if it would a help to impregnation, lactation, and give you option sell baby( to adoption, i don't know translate "vientre de alquiler") , keep it or sell the slave it's wil be a good option, what do you think?

Last edited:

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Trying it out now...

I'm two pages in and text is rotten.

First page:
"While you went to your workplace, the bad feeling wasn't weakened, but you still didn't give much importance to it. When you arrived at the police station, a colleague of yours waited for you at the reception desk, he said your boss Miss Brady is waiting for you in her office. You had no idea why you was calling, but you went to the office door unsuspectingly. "

"In the office, you saw a man in a suit sitting in the boss's chair, your boss are nervously stand against that man. They are waited for you. "

more..

"When you enter the office you feel that the mood is very tense. You just hope that it's not because of you. But Miss Brady doesn't get used to invite you to her office without reason "

I'm not going to post more, but if you are going to publish a mostly text game, for the love of all that is right in the world, get someone who is fluent in the language to at least edit what you are putting out. I don't care if the plot and everything else is wonderful, if it reads like a brick tumbling down a metal staircase it will never be successful.

Last edited:

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Trying it out now...

I'm two pages in and text is rotten.

First page:
"While you went to your workplace, the bad feeling wasn't weakened, but you still didn't give much importance to it. When you arrived at the police station, a colleague of yours waited for you at the reception desk, he said your boss Miss Brady is waiting for you in her office. You had no idea why you was calling, but you went to the office door unsuspectingly. "

"In the office, you saw a man in a suit sitting in the boss's chair, your boss are nervously stand against that man. They are waited for you. "

more..

"When you enter the office you feel that the mood is very tense. You just hope that it's not because of you. But Miss Brady doesn't get used to invite you to her office without reason "

I'm not going to post more, but if you are going to publish a mostly text game, for the love of all that is right in the world, get someone who is fluent in the language to at least edit what you are putting out. I don't care if the plot and everything else is wonderful, if it reads like a brick tumbling down a metal staircase it will never be successful.

I tried to continue but the examples listed above are barely the tip of the iceberg. Names are misspelled from one line to the next. This is complete rubbish and not worth the massive download. I feel like my intelligence dropped just for attempting to read the first few pages of this. I am sorry I wasted my time and drive space with this.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the 0.4 version is out

some have a mega link o a torrent ?
this is the torrent for the new version 0.4, enjoy it (some adds and sites links added)

this is mega link from the dev

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OtK

May 14, 2017
The Full Version Google Drive link just links to the updated files, needs to be fixed.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Had a lot of trouble with it. Anyone else? Pics wouldn't show, and there were error messages.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Did you dl the Google Drive full version ? becasue that's what I did, and I have the same problem, so I tried the Mega one, and I notice the size difference : 330Mo google drive / 3.24Go Mega, earlier in the topic, someone said the Google Drive one is just the update, so try an other link maybe !

Reactions: Arbalet5
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes