Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
For those getting 24 hours limit text on google drive:Add the file to your drive ,in your drive make a copy of it(right click->copy),download the copy

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
There does not seem to be a way to buy out the Brother unless you have the money immediately; you cannot find him if you choose to wait and go back.
The Car Dealer you cannot punish her from the punishment room. Her name does not even show up there.
Also just how much is the breeding station?
10000. Camera room broken, breeding slaves after the first are born endlessly. Message colors are confused or absent.
How can this be released, the author does not test his game at all.

Reactions: Cornfield

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
FYI
Mega link lists the full version at 2.36 GB (which is slowly downloading at 74kbps which is absurdly slow for Mega)
Anon link lists the full version at 3.18 GB (which is slowly downloading at 256KBPS which seems normal for Anon)
Google link for full version says the file exceeded the download quota and no new downloads are currently allowed.

Reactions: DudeMcDudeface
Jun 27, 2017
FYI
Mega link lists the full version at 2.36 GB (which is slowly downloading at 74kbps which is absurdly slow for Mega)
Anon link lists the full version at 3.18 GB (which is slowly downloading at 256KBPS which seems normal for Anon)
Google link for full version says the file exceeded the download quota and no new downloads are currently allowed.
At this rate, it will take 15 hours to download.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
At this rate, it will take 15 hours to download.
Mega says it will continue running for about 7 more hours. I don't remember when I started downloading this (definitely less than 7 hours ago) but I do remember the initial estimate was 6 hours to download.

Anon has increased speed to 1.3 MB/sec and currently estimates 15 to 25 minutes remaining.

edit: The Anon file has downloaded. It is a 2.96 GB rar file that extracts to 2.97 GB of files.

edit 2: I reuploaded the file I had downloaded from Anon to a Mega account. For those looking for the 3GB full file, feel free to give the following link a try.

edit 3: Huh. The long boring process of downloading the game might have been more interesting than the game itself. No offense intended to the devs, but this just isn't blowing my kilt up.

Last edited:

jesr2908

Jan 7, 2018
Mega says it will continue running for about 7 more hours. I don't remember when I started downloading this (definitely less than 7 hours ago) but I do remember the initial estimate was 6 hours to download.

Anon has increased speed to 1.3 MB/sec and currently estimates 15 to 25 minutes remaining.

edit: The Anon file has downloaded. It is a 2.96 GB rar file that extracts to 2.97 GB of files.

edit 2: I reuploaded the file I had downloaded from Anon to a Mega account. For those looking for the 3GB full file, feel free to give the following link a try.
Thanks, that Mega link is a lot quicker than the one on the OP

Reactions: Synful62 and L7Bear
Jun 8, 2017
healing the girls is more expensive than selling the girls... I'll check this game out again in a few months and see if the author figures out how to make sex slavery profitable lol

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
Version is very buggy I say don't download now they it fixed or you will waste time only one extra slave is working for me I have other slaves but they don't show up at all

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
another bug, when you sell or fuck the three main slaves the energy and time are afeccted, with other slave no.
breed lisa line do a bug on left menu, appear option to take the baby.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
cant see anyone complaining about English? only did quick scan mind you.. does it get better as game goes on? cus beginning is awful.... Sentences don't make sense

quote:
"they committed an offense and because of that I got offended them."

what? does not compute.

Jan 28, 2018
cant see anyone complaining about English? only did quick scan mind you.. does it get better as game goes on? cus beginning is awful.... Sentences don't make sense

quote:
"they committed an offense and because of that I got offended them."

what? does not compute.
You were framed for a crime that you didn't commit.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
You were framed for a crime that you didn't commit.
yes gathered that from story later on.. but that quote is from an earlier vehicle stop that he is recalling to the man in the boss's chair.. "they commit an offence", so he pulls the offending driver over and because he pulled them over "i got offended them"? does he mean they got angry at the fact that he pulled them over? or was he offended himself because he had to pull them over? both answers fit that last part of the sentence.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes