mdtggi

May 25, 2017
Who is the girl in the Night Club? I feel like I recognize her but I cannot for the life of me remember her name.

will keep an eye on this one

Wallaky77

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for your reports, my Friends. I'm making this game for you.

-Fixed sell out system
-Now you can earn money, from video sale, you can do it in the camera room.
-And some little changes

0.021 fixed html file:

Reactions: F9Zoney

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
You get the money now but you dont receive a new girl after you order one xD.
Still needs more work,will wait for further updates .

Wallaky77

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
If you dont want to dowload it, heres an online version.

Not me was who upload there. So if its buggy, its not my fault.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
i Build a new slave for 5000$ and
does not appear after 3 days in the cell nor can I interact with it is a bug or is there still no content of the new slaves?

No matter what you buy, you only watch a training video but it doesn't appear in the cell or anything

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
How do you go to cells and how do you actually get new slaves/gear?

Go to the bassement to visit the cells, the slave getting is bugged you cant have new one atm except the one from the angency and the car dealer.

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Go to the bassement to visit the cells, the slave getting is bugged you cant have new one atm except the one from the angency and the car dealer.
Every time I go there it says my assistant is busy and I don't get the option to visit a cell.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Every time I go there it says my assistant is busy and I don't get the option to visit a cell.
You should be able to just scroll down and have all the obtion there...visit cells,playroom and such...

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
A bug on a bug and a bug drive. I haven’t played a single version yet normally, even the message colors are buggy.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah still a buggy mess. And not much new story content ... just filler girls. And the salon is broken, because I only got 1 fill up girl, but the salon needs 2 and there is no button to fix that.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
There does not seem to be a way to buy out the Brother unless you have the money immediately; you cannot find him if you choose to wait and go back.
The Car Dealer you cannot punish her from the punishment room. Her name does not even show up there.
Also just how much is the breeding station?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I felt like I was having a stroke just reading through the prologue. I've got no issue with some spelling or grammatical mistakes, but goddamn the Engrish is dialed up to 20 on this one.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes