at16908

Mar 21, 2017
I had the same problem until I realised it was not a real button. You need to click on the link inside of it. Right on the text.
Hey Fanley - thanks, but that didn't do anything for me. I see the button getting pressed, but nothing happens - text or not.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hello guys, thank you very much for the first opinions. I worked on the problems, and rewrite a little in the story. Changed some pics with your helps.
Okay good start on the fixes, but there are SEVERAL things I must say.

I just noticed that even your name is basically a misspelled "Someone77" in Hungarian. I love that. :D

You MUST drop the whole Button thing or at least come up with a different approach that makes use of the whole thing.
I get why you did it. The <button> tag is one of the very few things that naturally centers texts, BUT by HTML standards they do NOT allow anything else, but plain text within them. Google is just being Google and break that standard by allowing links to work, but that doesn't make it right.

You seem to have missed a closing <div> on the opening and then on the first page when you rearranged the choices. Not sure if you just missed it or if your browser didn't make a fuss about it, but just in case. :)

No idea how much you know about actual coding, but I've seen that at times you use the wrong names, colors or the likes in long stretches of texts so I guess you type all those out by hand. Keeping track of those will be a pain as the game gets bigger and if you need to change things like names or colors you'll have one hell of a job in front of you.
So if you know anything about Objects or at least Arrays you should consider using those. It's a bit more effort than just typing out plain names, but it's generally still worth it in the long run.

If you need some more feedback with these just PM me and I'll see if I can elaborate. Also it can be in Hungarian if that's easier for the both of us. :p

Hey Fanley - thanks, but that didn't do anything for me. I see the button getting pressed, but nothing happens - text or not.
What browsers did you try? The buttons Wall is using actually don't allow links within them, but Chrome doesn't care about that so it should work properly in them.

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
What browsers did you try? The buttons Wall is using actually don't allow links within them, but Chrome doesn't care about that so it should work properly in them.
I've tried Waterfox, Firefox, and even... the dreaded Internet Explorer.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I've tried Waterfox, Firefox, and even... the dreaded Internet Explorer.
Yep. Those all follow the standard(which is pretty surprising in IE's case).
Try Chrome. If you don't like Google spying on you try some other Chromium based browser like Vivaldi or Opera.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
This game makes so little sense. There's so many broken endings and areas I can't go to. The text is hard to read most of the time because of the coloring on the background. At one point you can either escape a situation by doing gay stuff or letting a slave do it (which I didnt know I had) and if you choose anything but the gay stuff the game just forgets to have a continue button. Everytime I try to kidnap the first chick it just fails for unknown reasons and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just random. This game has huge walls of text for every scene but what's actually going on and what/how im supposed to do it is unclear.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
How much gay content is there? I haven't played it, but I looked through the images and didn't see anything. Is this a "and you were raped in prison" kind of thing?
I don't know where in the story it is, but the gifs are under "scenes\suzan\pgay".

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
Some of the image links are broken. For example, when getting into the night club, the top two images call for /img/location/town/nclub/nclub.jpg and /img/location/town/nclub/dance.gif but the word should be "locations", with an "s" at the end.

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
The game is 2Gb's now nice update man
After some time of playing
The service/selling is bugged,there is no error text it just doesn't show the scenes
Ordering slaves from the group is bugged,It will show videos of the previously ordered slave

Last edited:

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
It is just a big mess. Horrible language, and i mean horrible. Many times the sentences dont even make sense. The game play is rushed and lacks logic. I say wait for a 0.5 version to try again.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, there is text that present Karin as male (his,he) and at same time there is typos. Also self pictures doesn't work and there is html errors.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
you cant leave the sell out sence.
less training and less capture this need to expand
you didnt get your whores for the administrator what a shamfull organisation^^

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Great game but unfortunatly you cannot sell out the girls ...tus you cant make money..
Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes