Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Nice art and the gameplay is smooth, the only problem being that 0 cost card+card drawn being too op.
I might just wait for the next update and then think about supporting the dev on patreon, since the project seems promising even if only in the early stages of development.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I think the dev's still here. Eatyourdessertfirst! Hey man, any news?
Yeah. Long story short it didn't work out. The plan was to just finish up what little we already had made for floor 2 but I just haven't had it in me to touch it. I'll get around to it eventually though. I'm not quite sure what the other's are going to do but I'm going to make one last update for my other game before I move on to make something else.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah. Long story short it didn't work out. The plan was to just finish up what little we already had made for floor 2 but I just haven't had it in me to touch it. I'll get around to it eventually though. I'm not quite sure what the other's are going to do but I'm going to make one last update for my other game before I move on to make something else.
Ah, I getcha. Thanks for filling us in. Best of luck my guy

JTisImba

Nov 20, 2017
Really nice game, hope they continue it because this is something I thoroughly enjoy, especially like the challenge where you have to use atleast a couple of braincells to build your deck and prioritise certain enemies at certain stages of the fight. I really hope this is getting continued because this is the kind of game I love.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017

Lunaglow

Oct 11, 2022
are you able to add abandoned prefix? or is that something admins need to do

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes