VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
there is an a opinion a there is facts ,the fact that you choose the model of mc for your game tell me something about you...
also the models of your females ,those tell me something else ....
os good to have an opinion after all dont you think?
also the type of scientist those club are talking about isnt the same type you trying to portrait here...
but i didnt say the game was bad i only say something that happends in almost 95% of games over here devs pick the less quality mc of all and i dont know why,maybe is a standart model or maybe is something elsebut if you ask to ppl to inmerse in the game anybody will do bcs the mc ,and this is only my "opinion " bad i cant inmerse with this kind of guy.
i think i make myself clair that even i like the game the mc still loos awful and even in my humble opinion there isnt a normal woman who will choose this kind of guy [ok sorry there is many woamn who would choose his kind,those even worst than him]
Yes, to elaborate all I mean by saying "opinion" is that I can't meaningfully engage with it for now. It's not even agree to disagree, it's just a 'data point' amongst lots of others that I will reflect on. And yes, opinions are good!
However, I disagree with your take on the sports scientist. That is the type of person I am depicting, and have described already in the game in the opening few scenes.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi there. Thanks for the feedback.
Glad i gave this game a try, you have some hot milfs and girls in it. Cant wait till mc gets to tap Jasmine that coach Ivy is my fave. what a juicy booty and great curves. hope we can have a harem in the future where you can have 3 girls at once. not sure how jasmine will feel if she sees mc banging a bunch of girls in her house though. but she basicaly is trying to set us up with Priya, who wants some too. looking forward to next updat and good luck with it
hot-babe-showing-off-her-tits-at-sporting-event-6329.jpg

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Glad i gave this game a try, you have some hot milfs and girls in it. Cant wait till mc gets to tap Jasmine that coach Ivy is my fave. what a juicy booty and great curves. hope we can have a harem in the future where you can have 3 girls at once. not sure how jasmine will feel if she sees mc banging a bunch of girls in her house though. but she basicaly is trying to set us up with Priya, who wants some too. looking forward to next updat and good luck with it
View attachment 2615495
Thanks so much for trying it out and taking the time to comment! Have a great weekend.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Well that's new, don't think I've seen a game that got two people undressed with bird shit being the excuse. :ROFLMAO:
Anyways good start, good to see descriptive dialogue from scene to scene, looking forward to more.
Thanks, Ghost. Really pleased people are enjoying it. Have a nice weekend.

Reactions: Midnight Ghost

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello, i want to ask what is sex swing in the planned tags is there going to ntr or already in ntr. I've readed few pages i can't quit understanding.
Anyone read this please let me know.
Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: SolarEclipsed

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBeautifulGame-CH1-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Daggum Games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.4] [Daggum]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -