VN Ren'Py The Best Apocalypse Ever [Ep.1 v1.0] [Dezgemadev]

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pR8rRL.jpg

Overview:
A zombie outbreak occurs in Easton, what will our main character do?
he has a plan...
Thread Updated: 2022-11-07
Release Date: 2022-11-07
Developer: Dezgemadev -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 - Episode 1
Language: English
Other Games: Layland Day After 1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4tdm3c.jpg HKRHKz.jpg yTozZo.jpg vHfkeK.jpg WAYCA7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It's just videos. There's no visual novel here. You just watch video after video after video etc. No choices either, so kinetic as well.

MC is a rapist who kidnaps girls and locks them up in his basement. Creep van included. Then a zombie virus breaks out and foils his plans, sort of. Ends up rescuing a girl who I assume is going to be his play toy.

I couldn't continue after all that. Like above, it's a bunch of terribly rendered videos. Plus they used that weird google voice to speak all the lines. Guess that qualifies for the voiced tag? There's no text mind you, cause it is all done in the videos.

So yeah...

ytvytv

Dec 2, 2021
Only real problem is that it is not pleasant to the eye. The semi video idea is not that bad in itself hand free experience, but as it stands it can be nauseating, feel laggy etc your software render experience in counter-strike basically if you are old enough to know what that means. Usually computer generated sounds have pitch issues, but this ones problem is more of the monotone voice out of any emotion, totally uncanny.

Dialogue is uncanny too. "Did we have sex last night? (after drinking into blackout)" "No I raped you" "What an evil man you are" "ok" "what is next?"

Blank faces could be improved too.

Hope to see improvements in remake or next project etc.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Saw mamasita Hayden Panettonerie and I said "Im in", saw the daz3d vagina line and pixely back and said "Nvm, dreams shattered, this will be crappy renders" after reading the comments I see that I was not wrong U.U Someone please make a game with Hayden as a character, I simp so hard for her(and for Jordan McEwen, aka Claire Redfield in the new game) but there is already a game with her likeness

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Does anyone know with which program the graphics were made?

In the preview pics in the OP, the girls face and hands look pretty great with a lot of detail (if not fully sharp) but the bodies and scenery look very basic.

Also, what's up with her pubic hair? Did she put some kind of tape over it??? :WaitWhat:

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes