VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.1a] [ERA51]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
The difference between this one and 'The Hitcher' is that I work alone on 'The Hitcher'.
With TBDOoL I worked with other and am depending on others...small difference ;)
I'll check out the Hitcher, I am so sad The best days of our lives is on hold though.

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
So when does this game count as abandoned (ironically, again) considering there's no updates on Patreon or SS since May?
Should have benn for along time, just like The Hitcher. Just delete them and if you ever see these on the front page again, it's gonna be a nice surprise. Saved games won't do much anyway since either they won't work or you already forgot what was this about so you gotta start again. :)

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
But how sad! This was supposed to be the definitive game and instead this too was abandoned! :cry:
It's really a shame not to have a complete story!
It's absurd that this game only has an epilogue with "Before you go"

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
From Patreon, 2 days ago:

Due to issues, mental health and other shit, I have decided to not work on this until I am better.
To all pateons, thank you but please unsub, so I can close this account.

Again, sorry that I've been silent this long!
To a better year and maybe I will pick it up later next year, but no promises!

That was it,
Yours truly,
Radendo

• Sad
Reactions: Vasilji and mrMarko

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I tried to be optimistic with this revival as a fan of the original and because Jachu made it a point about wanting to find people who cared about the characters and could do them justice. Not much ended up releasing, but it became clear quickly what the new devs set out to do felt completely divorced from the previously established characters, relationships and story. And in turn, wasn't really recognizable with the game I fell in love with. Maybe I would've enjoyed my time with it more if it wasn't a continuation of the original and was just its own thing with its own characters and story, who knows. I was clinging to this for so long, hoping I would be satisfied and see a conclusion to these characters in some form, but maybe this is for the best. Maybe now I can move on. I know the new devs really tried and put in a lot of effort so it's a shame how things ended. But what's also a shame is thinking about what could've been with the original iteration if things didn't go sideways.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Type in the devs name in the lastest updates search and 2 games show up both abandoned with one being 0.1 and the other 0.1a. If this dev picks this up again I can't see many people trusting the dev enough to try this again. I really enjoyed this game but I won't be playing it again if they do restart it because with 2 abandoned games you never know how long it will be until they drop it again.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes