VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.1a] [ERA51]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are outta the woods. The other game version did the heavy lifting of making MC
rise up from his status of a laughing stalk dark horse outsider not getting the jest
of mingling in this group of pranksters, to finally going his own way towards making true friends.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Nice to see The Best Days of Our Lives been continued by other devs.

Seems some fans didn't like it, but in the end you can't never please all of them (especially in this forum). Hope to see more about this AVN and good luck ERA51. Don't let bad reviews and comments get the best of you.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Nice to see The Best Days of Our Lives been continued by other devs.

Seems some fans didn't like it, but in the end you can't never please all of them (especially in this forum). Hope to see more about this AVN and good luck ERA51. Don't let bad reviews and comments get the best of you.
Thank you for your kind words!!
To be honest, we had more positive feedback then we'd have expected.
But you're right, we can't please everyone and haters gonna hate .

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
Ok came from playing the old one and I just got finished with this one too. But I gotta say this one felt like a completely different game even though the story continued from where it left off. And I actually like both the old and new one. I can't put my thoughts on this early version from the new team as it's not a full release and there is very less content right now. But it's good that ERA51 added the harem path to the game. Cause i really liked both LI, Sophia and Vanessa so it was a hassle to go back and play both paths. Now there is no need for that. I will wait for the next update then give my full thoughts on the new direction, characters, rendering and music.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you play the show off game where they couple up and bang just for the sake of ending studies?
What about the early game where the boys in MC”s group make fun of him and prank him and some of the girls and they get away with it. Girls stick to those guys even after that. Like it was good fun.
MC is shown to make the effort. This game is not the beginning, it is the episode 6 of making the effort to
talk to many girls and actually get one interested to have sweet times with MC.

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Loved the Vanessa femdom. I felt like it didn't yet have to go so far as to call her Mistress, but won't complain. Looks like it wasn't just a one timer either. Liked the first game till 0.5 and I like this one too. Didn't feel like the first game would bring femdom (my preffered kink obviously) into the picture, so glad that changed. Good luck with the game new devs! You picked up quite a challegne.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I played the original and it was pretty good.. Good renders, all the girls were good looking. I just played this and I'm not sure why they didn't just include the original game in this one instead of the little recap, but the renders are a lot worse and it feels very different (obviously I know there's a new dev). Jennifer seemed a bit different though character-wise as well as Sophia (being okay with being FWB, she seemed more like the normal commitment type in the original game).

Hopefully it improves though and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claet and ZzZzZiggy

malistos

Mar 9, 2020
I love that this is being continued, the scene with Vanessa however looks very grainy. Hope you all can improve on that.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you very much!
No NTR will be added to this game!
fast forward 6 months

*puts out a poll to see what content people want more of, including NTR.

kekw.png

:FacePalm::KEK:

Next time dont take over a project from a dev if you're not interested/capable of staying true to the original vision, better to start your own game instead of tainting his work even more than you already have.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Next time dont take over a project from a dev if you're not interested/capable of staying true to the original vision, better to start your own game instead of tainting his work even more than you already have.
There is a DISCLAIMER!!! I never said that there will be NTR!
Just out of curiosity!

• Angry
Reactions: Jubz
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes