VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.1a] [ERA51]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Again, it is a poll out of curiosity, nothing more and nothing less... it is not like, well people vote for it, so they get it.
But people are, imo, too fucking sensitive when someone mentions NTR.

I mean people will see another dude looking at a LI the wrong way and will claim NTR.... come on...

Feb 18, 2022
Imho this game has the same problems as the previous version. Too many guys around girls! I play almost exclusively harem games and I don't like this situation, it takes away serenity and joy of playing. Anyway it's just my thought ... Good luck!
The way you phrased it it gives the impression this game is an NTR game, but it is not. The game wasn't NTR with the old devs and it won't be NTR with the new devs.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
The way you phrased it it gives the impression this game is an NTR game, but it is not. The game wasn't NTR with the old devs and it won't be NTR with the new devs.
Sorry but I can't answer as I would like. I just got this lol "Moderation Staff issued you a warning for Inappropriate Behavior for 1 points, expiring Dec 12, 2022 at 4:00 PM.

8 minutes ago "

Edit: Ask me the same question after December 12th ... hahaha.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2022
Merci pour le jeu, surtout de faire la suite ^^

Voici ma trad FR :

--------------------
Thank you for the game, especially for doing the sequel ^^

Here is my FR translation:

Reactions: hy!

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
As of today I am putting the game on hold. I made this choice due to having troubles getting anywhere with the last bit of the renders. I've had multiple artists in the past and my main artist has personal time and I don't know when we will continue working on the game.

For my Patreon I have stopped the billing and if the status won't change until the near future it will stay this way.
This does not mean that I am abandoning the game and I hope that the artist will return in making the last renders and planned animations at some point.

In the meantime I do have another game in development. This game is being developed by mysellf at this point.
You can find more information or on my discord.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
The difference between this one and 'The Hitcher' is that I work alone on 'The Hitcher'.
With TBDOoL I worked with other and am depending on others...small difference ;)
The developer has two games going, both at version 0.1.
Usually means just forget about this.

Reactions: Feyd

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The difference between this one and 'The Hitcher' is that I work alone on 'The Hitcher'.
With TBDOoL I worked with other and am depending on others...small difference ;)
Thank You for the heads up, others and myself appreciate it much!
For next month will be, a year to late.
May You Fare Well, in ALL Your future endevours. (y)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes