Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Is v0.03 latest release? my save game is bugged that i cant continue
Correct, the v0.03 is the latest. I'm really sorry to hear your save file is bugged. The previous version save files are not compatible if that is what's causing the problem. In any case, I'd gladly create a save file for you so you can continue to play. You can DM me here or on Twitter whenever you like. It would make me very happy :)

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
If anyone knows about scripting and wants to translate this game into PT-BR I'll gladly help with the text translation.
That sounds amazing! Please tell if I can help you out, I'd do anything I can. Not really sure about the translation process used in renpy games but surely I can figure it out. :)

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Correct, the v0.03 is the latest. I'm really sorry to hear your save file is bugged. The previous version save files are not compatible if that is what's causing the problem. In any case, I'd gladly create a save file for you so you can continue to play. You can DM me here or on Twitter whenever you like. It would make me very happy :)
Yes i would love a save file if you dont mind, also witch's scenes are the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Good thinking, I was being recommended that a few times and am happy to say it's been added for the next update. There will be an option in the preferences to set it permanently, temporarily or off. Thank you for sharing your opinion, always glad to hear feedback!
Hey
Tjop
I have a good idea!!.
WE can do this [2 choices]
- Make a simple arrow or mark location in the map.
OR
- We make it special with some conditions.
* Put a mini-quest that allows us to use magic on the map as the mark.[Fitting the portal and magic background]
** Buy a pencil or item that allows the marking but can use a few times before buying a new one...[This can also mark the quest location as well]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Hey
Tjop
I have a good idea!!.
WE can do this [2 choices]
- Make a simple arrow or mark location in the map.
OR
- We make it special with some conditions.
* Put a mini-quest that allows us to use magic on the map as the mark.[Fitting the portal and magic background]
** Buy a pencil or item that allows the marking but can use a few times before buying a new one...[This can also mark the quest location as well]
Hey Mr.Hide! We have made an arrow indicator and are testing it out (for the current player position). I'm not 100% sure If I understood you completely so sorry if I may sound out of order. I would like players to know their position on the map constantly since a lot of people are having trouble with orienting in the Beyond. The quest suggestions sounds fun but would be used in something related but not the position itself. Maybe you could elaborate a bit since as I've said - I may have misunderstood you. :)

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Hey Mr.Hide! We have made an arrow indicator and are testing it out (for the current player position). I'm not 100% sure If I understood you completely so sorry if I may sound out of order. I would like players to know their position on the map constantly since a lot of people are having trouble with orienting in the Beyond. The quest suggestions sounds fun but would be used in something related but not the position itself. Maybe you could elaborate a bit since as I've said - I may have misunderstood you. :)
Sorry for the bad grammar.
- Exactly like you guess but the second option is to spend more money or make the game a more realistic option.
1. First...... Normal arrow indicator.
2. Second **** If the player wants an indicator. We need some gimmick.
- Likes we must buy a pencil for an indicator. [have use amount before need to buy a new one]
- Do some quest to unlock the indicator. [We have quest chain to unlock herb action]
**The second option will make the game more realistic. [Or put it game hardmode]

Reactions: Tjop and ik0n

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry for the bad grammar.
- Exactly like you guess but the second option is to spend more money or make the game a more realistic option.
1. First...... Normal arrow indicator.
2. Second **** If the player wants an indicator. We need some gimmick.
- Likes we must buy a pencil for an indicator. [have use amount before need to buy a new one]
- Do some quest to unlock the indicator. [We have quest chain to unlock herb action]
**The second option will make the game more realistic. [Or put it game hardmode]
So you mean, buy or obtain an upgrade(s) that makes travelling and orienting more easy? Correct me if I'm wrong. Could be a cool idea but also sounds like too much work for such a small mechanic, or gimmick as you put it yourself. Better to keep it simple.

Reactions: Tjop and Mr.Hide
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes