The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Love to see the quality of life updates and some side quests.
No H-scenes though?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

RetroandGeo

Nov 23, 2018
Yo someone add a save file or a mod with all scenes cause this gameplay is trash. ngl im out here tryin to bust a nut to big elf milkies, not use the little braincells i have left from playing the game

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
The artwork, gameplay, and story are nice. There are too few explicit scenes though. It's a bit too softcore. I hope you can improve that for the next version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm gonna second this. Art is A-MAZ-ING but the gameplay has me tapping out. I tried the "open world"- stuff, got met by walls of text then died. AKA: the opposite of fun.
I'd definitely play this, and would probably love the shit out of it if I could just skip the grind and just get the art and story neatly served.

Putting up boring barriers for players to enjoy your art seems like a dumb decision. But you do you, man.

I came across a bug i think. Whenever i am at the wood garrison and select continue forward, if i press actions after that, the game crashes and this error log pops up.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Glad to see a developer responding to the community that they are creating. Take pride in your work cause the game is great so far!

that change log gave me cancer... soo is the developer developing an H-game or an actual game? I understand the need sometimes for grind and some "adventurer" but in the end if I wanted to play an actual real game I have steam and epic, I guess I will have to wait like 2 years minimum for some actual good content (like all the games here)

I won't lie, I love the game and even if it didn't have H scenes I'd probably still play it.

Love to see the quality of life updates and some side quests.
No H-scenes though?

LemonadeBrandPants

Jun 2, 2019
oooooooh I hate how I find this game so early in development, its fun to play the art is great and so much is promising, pls don't be like other developers who abandon their works of art.

• Red Heart

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I'd very much appreciate a drop quantity increase across the board the gold reward seems ok for most baddies killed.

I just don't have it in me to sit there and do 5-6 ventures into the great beyond to hopefully scrap together enough cash to train up my attributes one or two points pricing should be lower for the initial levels of str/agi also.

• Red Heart

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
But, just, why?
Do you think people come here for wall-of-text RPG exploration and grind, or thicc elf girls? You're really deluding yourself if you think it's the former.
I get that you aren't trying to reach "the broad masses" and to that I have the same question: Just, why, man? Why not both? Why is it necessary to only serve cocoloate cake drenched in mustard? Any reasonable business would make the mustard optional. Just because that's how you like it doesn't mean it's a good business decision.
In the end I don't think it will matter much anyway, because if your visual content is good enough then someone will inevitably make a cheat mod anyway so people like me can enjoy your game without the mustard topping.
If your art is good enough (and I think it is), it's gonna happen eventually whether you like it or not. Trying to stem that tide is just an excersise in futility and can only serve to alienate a a substantial chunk of your potential audience. Because why would someone choose to support you if they know for a fact that you don't want them playing your game?
You might think it's cool and edgy to only serve mustard cake, but it's really just provokingly elitist and can only hurt your growth in the long run.
Well that's my 2 cents anyway. I hope you'll come to your senses soon.

Good luck with your project.

NeoSlimey

Oct 28, 2018
But, just, why?
Do you think people come here for wall-of-text RPG exploration and grind, or thicc elf girls? You're really deluding yourself if you think it's the former.
I get that you aren't trying to reach "the broad masses" and to that I have the same question: Just, why, man? Why not both? Why is it necessary to only serve cocoloate cake drenched in mustard? Any reasonable business would make the mustard optional. Just because that's how you like it doesn't mean it's a good business decision.
In the end I don't think it will matter much anyway, because if your visual content is good enough then someone will inevitably make a cheat mod anyway so people like me can enjoy your game without the mustard topping.
If your art is good enough (and I think it is), it's gonna happen eventually whether you like it or not. Trying to stem that tide is just an excersise in futility and can only serve to alienate a a substantial chunk of your potential audience. Because why would someone choose to support you if they know for a fact that you don't want them playing your game?
You might think it's cool and edgy to only serve mustard cake, but it's really just provokingly elitist and can only hurt your growth in the long run.
Well that's my 2 cents anyway. I hope you'll come to your senses soon.

Good luck with your project.
That wall was more like a whole ass dollar than two cents, bro. Your entire point could have been boiled down to 'but most people don't like that' when he literally just said it's not for those people. If you want the art without the grind, just wait for that cheat mod instead of demanding he changes his project to fit a different demographic.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
That wall was more like a whole ass dollar than two cents, bro. Your entire point could have been boiled down to 'but most people don't like that' when he literally just said it's not for those people. If you want the art without the grind, just wait for that cheat mod instead of demanding he changes his project to fit a different demographic.
I didn't say a change your game to suit a different demographic. Don't misrepresent me. I'm trying to point out that it's definitely possible to cater to both. This could be a win-win-win, with minimum effort and glorious patreon growth all the way. But if Dev isn't interested in that, fine. I'll see myself out now.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Is incest patch needed if yes,please provide the link.

oooooooh I hate how I find this game so early in development, its fun to play the art is great and so much is promising, pls don't be like other developers who abandon their works of art.

I'd very much appreciate a drop quantity increase across the board the gold reward seems ok for most baddies killed.

I just don't have it in me to sit there and do 5-6 ventures into the great beyond to hopefully scrap together enough cash to train up my attributes one or two points pricing should be lower for the initial levels of str/agi also.

The Big Beyond-v0.04 [Compressed][Win/Linux]
Compressed Size : 195 MB MEGA
This compression is unofficial

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Idk about others, but the game is quite enjoyable for me. Don't mind the combat at all, although reducing chance of attacks missing could be better

Could apk be possible?

any saves ?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019

spent time with what matters no the fighting and grinding, the game looks good so now make it work good, do a hint system, galery and actally follow the story for the family and other females, I just dont like games where I have to mini game just for some plot or even get a decent content,

• Angry
Reactions: itsyeboii

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021

spent time with what matters no the fighting and grinding, the game looks good so now make it work good, do a hint system, galery and actally follow the story for the family and other females, I just dont like games where I have to mini game just for some plot or even get a decent content,

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes