Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi, ok, just a last bug report as I think I finished all the content available for v.0.04. I really liked it, the game has great potential as I said.

The gallery system is very ingenious (it took me a while to figure out the changes between day and night), but some scenes on night appear several times, specifically:

Plus what I mentioned before about the map. So far the Keeper's quest remains at 66%, I guess because the map doesn';t show complete even though I visited every single place :)

Thanks!

I forgot, the female orc and satyr have nice scenes as well but they don't appear in the gallery :)

Reactions: estrada777

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I actually really enjoy the RPG, storytelling, combat and exploration aspects of this game. Never once did I think about cheating because the game wasn't that hard at all, it only is at the beginning to be honest.
Now for your question: why does he make a game that actually plays like a game and has some depth to it? Well maybe because this is a passion project? Or maybe because there are more than enough shallow games on this site that requires no brains at all and are just glorified sex scene galleries? Both of those. He tries to make an actual game. If you don't like that then go and get your dopamine on some other game that suits you.

You sound like someone who cries about the difficulty in Dark Souls...
That's it. For me the perfect adult game has a balanced combination of immersive and original atmosphere (this includes original artwork and interesting story telling) + sexyness (progressive, I like loads of teasing in the beginning and things escalating progressively) + interesting gameplay (challenges, puzzles, things that make you think). This actually makes me really like very few games around, unfortunately, as I grew up playing the classic graphic adventure games from the glorious late 80s and early 90s and I somewhat would love to find the same level of entertainment and enjoyment in an adult game :)

I understand each one of us have different tastes, that's why there are loads of different games in this community. If I don't like something, I just pass, don't play and that's it. But if I like something, I look forward to future updates and try to help with bug reports and suggestions. I will actually register in Patreon shortly and give my support to some of the few games I've found in this community that I really like.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I got it to work on one version but seems like I forgot to add the same code to the other one. Thanks for pointing it out, helps out greatly. I'm fixing that right now and again, sorry for that.
Oh no worries, glad it makes sense what I said, I was not sure if I was explaining myself clearly. Glad it's a bug as I was going around the Beyond in circles to see if by any chance I would be able to unlock it again :D

I wanted to give a sense of continuation and more things to come in the future. Do you think It would be better to change that? Happy to hear your thoughts. :)
I would leave it incomplete, but I'd code an event once you discover the whole area currently available, explaining that this is not all, and there will be more on a future update. I know that when you get to the top of the map, there's an area it explains that "some day you'll go there", but it can get a bit confusing, if you know what I mean.

Alternatively, I would rename the Keeper's quest as "explore the 1st part of the Beyond" or something like that, so the player knows that there will be more to explore in a future quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Yeah, okay I see the issue with the scene loader, I will make sure to sort that out soon - it's a silly mistake from me honestly. I'm happy to hear you like the way the gallery is made though, I had a strong feeling you would like that.
Yeah I really liked it. It's very innovative that the gallery is implemented as part of the story itself and as a "reward" for completing a quest. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to me. It's just that at first you are not expecting this, maybe some hint message before the quest itself, or something like that that once you complete the quest would help. Also players don't really know how it works (day/night functionality):

since the are easy to access and had a feeling people would grow tired of them after a while

And as I think I already suggested, I believe it would be good to leave blank boxes (or pixelated/blurry thumbnails) for images/scenes not unlocked yet. This would give the player a sense that there's more content to unlock, if any.

Thanks again for taking the suggestions into consuderation.

• Red Heart

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How do I trap the wood spirit? My traps never catch anything. Why is my keepers quest not proceeding from 50% ?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ok, got the spirit. But keeper is still on 50%. As well as Amelia, even though I did every quest for her. I have every weapon already even the orc's. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Oh yes, and do a gallery for wood spirit as well, she is by far the prettiest/hottest on par with the Queen.

Justin26666

Oct 9, 2020
I have completed all characters. Keeper's quest is at 50% so I'm guessing its for next update .
But i cant seem to find the dryad scene. I get lost in big beyond its so confusing. Most of the places are all visited.

Someone help what am i missing.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Oh no worries, glad it makes sense what I said, I was not sure if I was explaining myself clearly. Glad it's a bug as I was going around the Beyond in circles to see if by any chance I would be able to unlock it again :D

I would leave it incomplete, but I'd code an event once you discover the whole area currently available, explaining that this is not all, and there will be more on a future update. I know that when you get to the top of the map, there's an area it explains that "some day you'll go there", but it can get a bit confusing, if you know what I mean.

Alternatively, I would rename the Keeper's quest as "explore the 1st part of the Beyond" or something like that, so the player knows that there will be more to explore in a future quest.

Yeah I really liked it. It's very innovative that the gallery is implemented as part of the story itself and as a "reward" for completing a quest. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to me. It's just that at first you are not expecting this, maybe some hint message before the quest itself, or something like that that once you complete the quest would help. Also players don't really know how it works (day/night functionality):

And as I think I already suggested, I believe it would be good to leave blank boxes (or pixelated/blurry thumbnails) for images/scenes not unlocked yet. This would give the player a sense that there's more content to unlock, if any.

Thanks again for taking the suggestions into consuderation.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Ok, got the spirit. But keeper is still on 50%. As well as Amelia, even though I did every quest for her. I have every weapon already even the orc's. Am I missing something?

I had a game crash in the fort area (continue forward+action). You will find the traceback attached.
Nice game by the way.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Might need a walkthrough as well, I see women on the main page who I haven't met yet my keep quest is on 50% as well as Amelia 's quest, eventhough I did all paintings with Kate for Garibaldi...

I have completed all characters. Keeper's quest is at 50% so I'm guessing its for next update .
But i cant seem to find the dryad scene. I get lost in big beyond its so confusing. Most of the places are all visited.

Someone help what am i missing.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

No rush then. Yes, I managed to catch the dryad, she is by far the hottest of all, I think I have written it somewhere already. Other than that, Both the Keeper quest is only at 50%(for the other player I have read it is 66%, not 50% as I have read in your linked answer) and Amelia's quest as well. It tells me to tell Amelia the great news or something along that line, although I have delivered all paintings to Garibaldi. Oh yes he is stuck at 99%. Are these intented to be like this?

• Red Heart

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Thank you, glad you like it! That bug has already been reported to me and I've fixed it for the future but you couldn't have known that. I really appreciate the feedback and the sentiment either way. I'm here if you find any other problems with the game :)
Some other problems :
1/ when I have been in the area above where the woolf is, I have had the text for the magic sword but I had it in the inventory only when I get back there.
2/ When you help the dwarf Utululu to save his friend, he gives you a "shiny shortsword", but you don't get it in your inventory, even when you get back in this area. Perhaps it is because I bought a shortsword at Sonia shop before.
3/ In the area where you could help a woman, you dont have the opportunity to do it.
4/ The second time you go to the temple, you get another cute emerald but there is no use for it : you can't give it to the witch neither sell it in town.
5/ In Emily's shop and in Naevys's library you can have more book but Kate don't take them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
This game really needs a guide. But so far it's really enjoyable.

Where do I get the glue for the sock?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes