Nightbreaze

Jul 19, 2021
Finished Kate's questline but can't find the option pose for emelia, so far the option is working for the other three characters but not Kate.

Reactions: Tjop

Justin26666

Oct 9, 2020
Anyone please help me with dryad .
I have completed all quests. My keeper quest is at 66% .
I have talked to witch and rhebus once when he ran away with his rat. Next time when i talk to rhebus it only gives me option "nevermind-continue moving forward"

bavarz

Aug 24, 2018
great game! Is there any way to progress with the mother Helen line in this version? she shows up in the beginning asking to fix the basement to move in but i don't find any option to do so, can not even find the basement anywhere.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
great game! Is there any way to progress with the mother Helen line in this version? she shows up in the beginning asking to fix the basement to move in but i don't find any option to do so, can not even find the basement anywhere.
Hi, I think that's not implemented

Justin26666

Oct 9, 2020
The only scenes of helen are the intro and bath in bikini alongwith some other in the magic pond

farwar

May 29, 2020
Where i can find rhebus ? i saw him once and now i can't find him anywhere... witch told me he somewhere nearby but i can't find him, like it's some kind of bug. and i spawn three dryad quest...

Last edited:

Justin26666

Oct 9, 2020
Where i can find rhebus ? i saw him once and now i can't find him anywhere... witch told me he somewhere nearby but i can't find him, like it's some kind of bug. and i spawn three dryad quest...
Can u share your save file. I could not find dryad. To find rhebus go to witch hut and from there go west

farwar

May 29, 2020
Can u share your save file. I could not find dryad. To find rhebus go to witch hut and from there go west
I guess when you turn on "Skip repeat text in Beyond" you skip dialogue with Rhebus, so i have same "nevermind-continue moving forward", so i'm stuck and can't catch dryad too...

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
No rush then. Yes, I managed to catch the dryad, she is by far the hottest of all, I think I have written it somewhere already. Other than that, Both the Keeper quest is only at 50%(for the other player I have read it is 66%, not 50% as I have read in your linked answer) and Amelia's quest as well. It tells me to tell Amelia the great news or something along that line, although I have delivered all paintings to Garibaldi. Oh yes he is stuck at 99%. Are these intented to be like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I completed witch task. I spoke to rhebus once when he ran away but when i find him again it only allows me to "nevermind-continue moving forward"

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Some other problems :
1/ when I have been in the area above where the woolf is, I have had the text for the magic sword but I had it in the inventory only when I get back there.
2/ When you help the dwarf Utululu to save his friend, he gives you a "shiny shortsword", but you don't get it in your inventory, even when you get back in this area. Perhaps it is because I bought a shortsword at Sonia shop before.
3/ In the area where you could help a woman, you dont have the opportunity to do it.
4/ The second time you go to the temple, you get another cute emerald but there is no use for it : you can't give it to the witch neither sell it in town.
5/ In Emily's shop and in Naevys's library you can have more book but Kate don't take them.

This game really needs a guide. But so far it's really enjoyable.

Where do I get the glue for the sock?

Finished Kate's questline but can't find the option pose for emelia, so far the option is working for the other three characters but not Kate.

Reactions: Punto

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021

Does anybody have a complete save file?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes