Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I think I may know why the quest for Amelia bugged out. Somehow I finished the Kate quest with the books earlier, than ever accepting the Amelia quest with Garibaldi. That might be the cause.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for explaining. Yes please help me complete my save file . I have done everything else.
Thank you.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Great artstyle. Withholding playing it as its fairly new. But I'm adding this to my watch list of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Great artstyle. Withholding playing it as its fairly new. But I'm adding this to my watch list of course.
Thank you, understand completely and would probably do the same in that situation! I hope you will find some joy in playing and looking forward to hear any feedback:)

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
So when's the update? :D just wondering

View attachment 1536636

Anything news worthy happening with her big beyond?​
I could give you a quick rundown of how the new update is going if that is what you meant :) First off, the update will be concentrated on
and soo far most of the assets are done. I wanted to add some more spicy stuff for quite some time and this is the chance to do it finally. So the new content will be mainly just story and scenes to incorporate it all. Also, there is one new female character. I was planning on adding a follower feature and some scenes with that but the programmer is not able to help this month.

Any sex scenes with MC’s mom yet ?

awqsrem man

Apr 6, 2018
Just got an error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
ScriptError: could not find label 'G1_mn'.
(full traceback along with save from which it happened)
I went north and then clicked "actions"

Game looks pretty fine so far, although I would apreciate a shortcut for venturing out - straight from the house.
Also, can't believe you wrote that many pages in the book you can borrow, that's nuts.

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
I Just started playing the game yesterday, and it's been quite fun. My compliments to the developers on their fine work. I do have 2 brief questions that I'd like to ask as I am stuck at the end game and I'm not sure how to finish things up.

First: I'm trying to finish up Garibaldis' painting quest, I have done Cherry the bartender and Soira the instructor. I have talked to every other woman in the game and no one has prompts for asking them to pose, I do know Kate does from what I've read on the forum here but that is apparently after the quest is done.

Second: I believe my second question is actually tied to my first and that is pertaining to the town smith, I need to buy rope from her (?) for the Dryad trap quest but my issue at hand is that she (?) is not in town. Judging by the town background she (?) should be next to the palace in the same area as Garibaldi. My problem is that I see the smith shoppe sign but no visiable interactive entrance nor NPC outside to speak to. I figure that the smith herself (?) might just be the next woman to ask to pose hence why I believe the first and second quest are linked, but I am not 100% sure obviously.

Any help answering one or both questions would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Justin26666

Oct 9, 2020
I Just started playing the game yesterday, and it's been quite fun. My compliments to the developers on their fine work. I do have 2 brief questions that I'd like to ask as I am stuck at the end game and I'm not sure how to finish things up.

First: I'm trying to finish up Garibaldis' painting quest, I have done Cherry the bartender and Soira the instructor. I have talked to every other woman in the game and no one has prompts for asking them to pose, I do know Kate does from what I've read on the forum here but that is apparently after the quest is done.

Second: I believe my second question is actually tied to my first and that is pertaining to the town smith, I need to buy rope from her (?) for the Dryad trap quest but my issue at hand is that she (?) is not in town. Judging by the town background she (?) should be next to the palace in the same area as Garibaldi. My problem is that I see the smith shoppe sign but no visiable interactive entrance nor NPC outside to speak to. I figure that the smith herself (?) might just be the next woman to ask to pose hence why I believe the first and second quest are linked, but I am not 100% sure obviously.

Any help answering one or both questions would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
For rope. You have to go to the right of the stairs before entering town area. The blacksmith.

For garibaldi. You have to finish kate 100% then ask her for photoshoots and give garibaldi paintings

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
For rope. You have to go to the right of the stairs before entering town area. The blacksmith.

For garibaldi. You have to finish kate 100% then ask her for photoshoots and give garibaldi paintings
Thank you for that help, honestly there's absolutely no indication you could go down there the developers should probably add a sign or something. Turns out that blacksmith was the last person for the posing to finish up things and do Kates' posing. I appreciate the help.

Reactions: L33tmaster
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes