Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey Fellas !

I tried but without a walkthrough (not the hint system inside the game) is really hard to understand how to proceeed and win every fight.

Not my kind of game.

So, I´m out.

Good luck devs with this game.

Cheers !

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Never got Celise's introduction scene, after taking Emily to her mom the next step was to visit her and she was asking if i was going to help her but i've never met her before... some sequence has played out of order or skipped a step. For me it went Emily in shop > sleep > Keeper > Emily in shop > Big Beyond > Celise. I think the step i skipped was seeing Emily at the blacksmiths but there was no way to move time forward, neither at the bed or by visiting the BB, both said 'no time for that' so i tried literally everything else, every location, ever person, nothing, so i just went to bed and upon waking it said go to the Keeper.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Hey Fellas !

I tried but without a walkthrough (not the hint system inside the game) is really hard to understand how to proceeed and win every fight.

Not my kind of game.

So, I´m out.

Good luck devs with this game.

Cheers !
The fights? those are pretty easy once you buy more weapons and then unlock the special ones, also training... you can always abuse of the save/load before exploring a new zone

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
You can venture into the wild, gain loot and sell items at the purple roofed house. Improve your skills by training with Siora. You can buy weapons at the blacksmith in the city.

Reactions: Tjop

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Buy a pickaxe from the Blacksmith and you get the option to "Mine for stone" while exploring.
I have a pickaxe but I don't see an option to use it in the actions menu while exploring the wild. I bought the stone from someone out there though.

Scummington

Apr 17, 2018
Can you enter the royal palace? I keep getting stopped by the guard. I need to bind the scroll for the Mothers Footsteps quest.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I'm still seeing the sister at 50% with a "need to tell her about her art" in the quest line... but the option to talk never shows up. Is that the same for others or is that just the in-development part?

Kalistrasza

Jan 31, 2018
Got several problems here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as a plus I only peeked twice at the lake from the forrest point, but later, whenever I try to peek, there's no one there. Doesn't matter from where do I peek - the window or the forrest.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes