oxymo

Dec 1, 2020
I cannot start the spirit quest, I checked you completed save and in the guide it said I should go ask Hadria, but when i do, there is no dialogue option.
Also how to get the dryan scene?
Also also how do you find the orc and goat looking women?
PS: Great gane

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Never got Celise's introduction scene, after taking Emily to her mom the next step was to visit her and she was asking if i was going to help her but i've never met her before... some sequence has played out of order or skipped a step. For me it went Emily in shop > sleep > Keeper > Emily in shop > Big Beyond > Celise. I think the step i skipped was seeing Emily at the blacksmiths but there was no way to move time forward, neither at the bed or by visiting the BB, both said 'no time for that' so i tried literally everything else, every location, ever person, nothing, so i just went to bed and upon waking it said go to the Keeper.
I have exactly the same problem word for word. Emily says she will be at the blacksmiths spot at night but never shows up.
I rolled back when I met Celise so as not to ruin the story. But now I can't seem to trigger her.
Do you have any Idea of where she's supposed to be?

Reactions: Tjop

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I cannot start the spirit quest, I checked you completed save and in the guide it said I should go ask Hadria, but when i do, there is no dialogue option.
Also how to get the dryan scene?
Also also how do you find the orc and goat looking women?
PS: Great gane
I think you have to do the first quest with the witch (Making the glue)
Meeting the Dryad starts the Spirit quest Left side of the map but random encounter.
The Orc and Satyr are random encounters from the middle of the map onwards.
This is from what I figured out and I could be wrong. If I am no doubt someone will correct it. :D

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I have exactly the same problem word for word. Emily says she will be at the blacksmiths spot at night but never shows up.
I rolled back when I met Celise so as not to ruin the story. But now I can't seem to trigger her.
Do you have any Idea of where she's supposed to be?
I know nothing for Celise beyond click on the second door in the castle after visiting Emily's mom with Emily in tow. I deleted the game and that save with it, maybe next patch.

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I know nothing for Celise beyond click on the second door in the castle after visiting Emily's mom with Emily in tow. I deleted the game and that save with it, maybe next patch.
Thank you. I'll soldier on, kinda enjoying the game :giggle:

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
Hide her clothes to see her bathing naked at the lake, but it doesn't work.
She won't be naked at the lake. After you hide her clothes, you will find her naked in her room later that day. It only works on the days she goes to the lake in the morning.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I cant got that book cus Emily is with her mother..:) What to do? And i dont know how to bring Emily back without helping Kate:)?? Anyway great game..Esp. love artwork!
Oh you will have to finish the quest with Emily first, then she will return to the shop normally. You can then pick up the books no problem. Hope this helps and do tell if you have any other problems. If you're softlocked or anything like that I can also give you a save file so you can continue. :) And thank you, hope you encounter any other problems.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes