Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How can I go to the temple with Queen daughter ? The only way to go to the temple is from Beyond. But it say that i need to go to the temple and after to Beyond. Any1 have the same problem?
On the screen with Garabaldi, if you hover the mouse over the building to your right you'll find the entrance to the Temple

Pritor

May 1, 2021
Oh you will have to finish the quest with Emily first, then she will return to the shop normally. You can then pick up the books no problem. Hope this helps and do tell if you have any other problems. If you're softlocked or anything like that I can also give you a save file so you can continue. :) And thank you, hope you encounter any other problems.
Oh you will have to finish the quest with Emily first, then she will return to the shop normally. You can then pick up the books no problem. Hope this helps and do tell if you have any other problems. If you're softlocked or anything like that I can also give you a save file so you can continue. :) And thank you, hope you encounter any other problems.
Its not necessary,thx..Was sure that Kate was link to palace..

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
there are only 2 places I can go inside my house - my bedroom and Amelia's. I thought there is another place I saw when I talked to the mother. How can I go there, maybe there are secrets to be revealed there. Oh I can't find the mother. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
there are only 2 places I can go inside my house - my bedroom and Amelia's. I thought there is another place I saw when I talked to the mother. How can I go there, maybe there are secrets to be revealed there. Oh I can't find the mother. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks
You mean the cellar, I think that's for the future. I only had 2 interactions with the mother I think that's it for now.

Reactions: spitsnasi

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Go outside your house , press right on the small forrest , than press again right.

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
You mean the cellar, I think that's for the future. I only had 2 interactions with the mother I think that's it for now.
I see, so that is why. Thanks. Now I only have one quest left and I am stuck. I need to present evidences to the queen. I went to the portal and found the evidences. It was crossed out in my notes - everything but when I come back to the queen she says it is not enough.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't know the pool was the gallery, for me it was just random images.
I already completed the tea quest back then, I was just surprised that there was nothing with the mom after that, she is nowhere to be found and I can only see her bathing in the evening

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I already completed the tea quest back then, I was just surprised that there was nothing with the mom after that, she is nowhere to be found and I can only see her bathing in the evening
As far as I know, that's all the Mom's stuff for now. The pool at night/day gives you different choices

Reactions: SpecterX

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
how did you finish the tea quest. Many days have passed already but the mother didn't come back yet - Amelia went missing for a few days though after I gave her the tea.

I am still stuck with the investigation which I have to report to the Queen. Is it because I made the portal in the witch's house with Emily? is it a choice between to revive the portal in the kingdom or make a new one in the witch's house? Hope someone can answer this.

I also keep on meeting the guy with the flute or pipe (am not sure) who keeps making melodies. But when the witch told me to ask him for info in fighting the girl spirit now I can't find the stupid guy anymore.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes