Aug 18, 2019
alright, y'all need to relax a bit. the developer isn't dead and definitely weren't killed in ukraine(what?), they posted on patreon some months ago five excessively long updates on the game, information that wouldn't be known to anyone other than the developer. they are making less than $100/month off patreon, it doesn't make any sense for anyone to "steal their identity" to profit off their immence fucking riches. now if any of you have played the game, you'd know how passionate the developer is about it. there are many features that you will literally never find in any other game like this, and more to come. now if i had to bet i'd say the tjop just got lazy and a bit burned-off, which is understandable. i don't think they're scamming anyone, especially not with how they paused patreon subscriptions multiple times, but it's a shame they're not more transparent about the reason why it's taking so long. i'm sure most of us would appreciate a simple "i'm slacking off" much more than the eternal silence. but that's just my opinion, y'all are welcome to speculate.

kelelih

May 13, 2022
now if i had to bet i'd say the tjop just got lazy and a bit burned-off, which is understandable. i don't think they're scamming anyone, especially not with how they paused patreon subscriptions multiple times, but it's a shame they're not more transparent about the reason why it's taking so long. i'm sure most of us would appreciate a simple "i'm slacking off" much more than the eternal silence. but that's just my opinion, y'all are welcome to speculate.
As frustrating as 4 months of silence is, I agree. If the last update is to be believed, they still had to play through the entire game, and any problems encountered would have had to be dealt with. So that might have taken a bit extra time - not counting that the game doesn't pay their bills, meaning it's all done in their spare time, and that they have gotten burned out before. So I remain slightly hopeful. But a sign of life now and then would have been nice.

Reactions: Double cheeseburger
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes