RPGM Completed The Big Cock Shota Hero and the Guided Married Women [Final] [United Kingdom of Rege]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Christalex97

Jan 5, 2021
I need help what is it supposed to be a leviate spell? Where is it, how do I get it? I can't pass that part. I already talked to Taro but I don't know what to do to progress with the erotic secens

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I would like to update you all on the progress of the DeepL translation. So far, I have finally sorted out all the text in the CommonEvents file so finding the correct text to replace should be faster. I have retranslated the sex scenes of Chapter 1 and 2, and even the library in Schwendau Castle.
The only problem that I seem to face are sound effects or onomatopoeias of the text for sex scenes as I really want to do them, but I am lacking in such settings. I was wondering if anyone can point me to some good reference material, such as hentai manga, for sound effects for sex scenes.
While I cant help ya directly with this, it might be worth checking out the discord of other translator fellas such as Daedroth/JustXuX.. maybe they/someone there can help with this?

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
While I cant help ya directly with this, it might be worth checking out the discord of other translator fellas such as Daedroth/JustXuX.. maybe they/someone there can help with this?
Thanks for letting me know! Do you know where I can find the link to their Discord?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Thanks for letting me know! Do you know where I can find the link to their Discord?
Sure thing
In this game thread there is a link to Just discord (he was the TL for that game)
Here

For Daedroth, gonna send his TL projects thread, the link for discord is on his signature
Here

Hope it helps

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
good news.gif
I have finished retranslating up to the end of Leena's story (Chapter 3).
Other things that I retranslated:
-The library books found in Schwendau Castle
-The sex scenes in Chapters 1-3
-The Chapters 1-3 summaries when you skip to Chapter 4
-Character name fixes (Some may still be changed later on)

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
View attachment 2820929
I have finished retranslating up to the end of Leena's story (Chapter 3).
Other things that I retranslated:
-The library books found in Schwendau Castle
-The sex scenes in Chapters 1-3
-The Chapters 1-3 summaries when you skip to Chapter 4
-Character name fixes (Some may still be changed later on)
Quick question you also gonna translate the H stats???

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Exactly, i forgot the name XD!!!, they change everytime the corruption goes stronger so it's important for the "plot"!!!
I will translate all of the text for the Erotic Status as the lines don't seem to be that long.

However, I will need to redeploy the game through RPG Maker MZ and I don't know where to find the files after that. In RPG Maker, the script which contains the displayed text for the Erotic Status can be found in Common Events, but when I open the .json files after being deployed; it does not show it. Unless the script is hidden and I just need to include the CommonEvents.json file.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReaperDay

IMMR22

Mar 9, 2020
I will translate all of the text for the Erotic Status as the lines don't seem to be that long.

However, I will need to redeploy the game through RPG Maker MZ and I don't know where to find the files after that. In RPG Maker, the script which contains the displayed text for the Erotic Status can be found in Common Events, but when I open the .json files after being deployed; it does not show it. Unless the script is hidden and I just need to include the CommonEvents.json file.
Not to put preasure or anything. Just wanted to know if you are going to translate chapter 4 now?
thanks for translating it.

Lopnex

Aug 5, 2020
Anyone have a fix for the black screen in the beginning? Music plays and I can hit enter but no images pop up

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes