• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Big Cock Shota Hero and the Guided Married Women [Final] [United Kingdom of Rege]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
there you go my first translation was using google translate in so don't get your hopes up
It's bad. Like, really bad. Texts are more understandable than before though, gotta give you that point.

Razing

May 17, 2018
How to get Harem Scene??? Guide says after seeing all the other scene, go to isolated island and into the house....But the house there is locked???

Reactions: John573

paodebatata7

Jan 14, 2023
please someone help me, i'm stuck at the part where i have to gather the 500,000g with the lena. I've already done the quests except for the 5000g jellyfish (which wouldn't change much because I only have 330,000g) PLEASE HELP ME

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
please someone help me, i'm stuck at the part where i have to gather the 500,000g with the lena. I've already done the quests except for the 5000g jellyfish (which wouldn't change much because I only have 330,000g) PLEASE HELP ME
Sell the items in your inventory to a merchant, I think 1 quest cannot be completed because of a bug, and that quest should be the lady in the bar.

Sell the items you were supposed to give her to a merchant outside, any merchant, and you will get the money you need, also sell all the items you found in all locations.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
I'm trying to do a modified DeepL translation what would you suggest I put the protagonist's name as?
In the translator I keep getting 3-4 different names showing up:

1. Lek (supposed to mean communal ground used by birds and mammals in mating season which could work as a sexual reference)
2. Leck
3. Reck
4. Rec

Reactions: Eizen_Edna
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes