• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Big Cock Shota Hero and the Guided Married Women [Final] [United Kingdom of Rege]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
So, just to be sure that i haven't done anything wrong, are the erotic status not translated?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I'll watch this thread hoping for the day that this game get translated properly

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
game's not bad it could use some fleshing out like they could add more scenes and stuff, for instance the mc fucks a knightess and we dont get a glimpse of it also we never get to see the pope johana's face heck we could even get more of the queen princess and some of the side girls. but like i said all in all its a pretty solid game

• Angry
Reactions: Double-A

soloman32

Oct 14, 2021
do someone know how to get the pirate treasure to get the sheild and one last thing do someone know where all the locations for unlocking Ludewigart lewd statues

DongLennon24

Nov 17, 2019
God I wish I can just go in the game files and fix the translation myself...it would be so much hotter if I can understand what hell everyone is saying.

NoSallty

Dec 18, 2021
Go far to the left, you will see two bridges, one of them is broken. Go further along the bridge to the left, and you will see a mountain that stands out from the rest - this is the place where you need to go
thanks bro

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
And when up there says "Translator: lusciousboy01" accompanied by MTL, it means the translation is... Well, it's not there. Played it before, same translator. No poetry, simply a lot of nonsensical text. It's like when you see the game is "translated" by broken_division, you know the "translation" is the worst.

lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
And when up there says "Translator: lusciousboy01" accompanied by MTL, it means the translation is... Well, it's not there. Played it before, same translator. No poetry, simply a lot of nonsensical text. It's like when you see the game is "translated" by broken_division, you know the "translation" is the worst.
Unfortunately I could do only this much.
It is because I realized it is pretty much impossible to do a proper translation with just MTL that I started learning Japanese.
Progress is painfully slow and honestly I am having great trouble with Kanji.

However you dont have to wait for me to learn Japanese and do a proper translation. You can simply do it yourself.

jackoga

Apr 18, 2018
I'm Working right now on Translation using (It's my First Translation btw)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm Working right now on Translation using (It's my First Translation btw)
That's alright man, just make it so we can actually understand those damned texts :ROFLMAO:. How much have you done until now?

jackoga

Apr 18, 2018
there you go my first translation was using google translate in so don't get your hopes up

Reactions: meanmike
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes