• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Big Cock Shota Hero and the Guided Married Women [Final] [United Kingdom of Rege]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
It says "Check strategy tips" where? what tips? A guide for what to do next would be so helpful
It's an untranslated file coming with the game called "攻略のヒント.txt" (it's in the main folder of the game).

See inside spoiler to get the automatic translation coming from DeepL (do not complain about the translation of this file; I don't speak Japanese).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Let me know when this game gets a proper fix/translation. Some of the dialogue kills my drive to play

Reactions: Zabutnik

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I cannot trigger the corruption scenes for the muscle wife. I have the boat, I have her at 50 friendship, I've cleared all available scenes and I'm staying at the inn near her house but it's not triggering.

Edit: Nevermind, it turns out that "back" means "doggystyle", not "back"

• Haha
Reactions: str8up and SpaceCpt

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
I cannot trigger the corruption scenes for the muscle wife. I have the boat, I have her at 50 friendship, I've cleared all available scenes and I'm staying at the inn near her house but it's not triggering.

You need to repeat each sex option and be on her village to trigger event

Reactions: tarzan123

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018

Would you happen to have a save? Could you upload it?

AzraelDavis666

Jun 7, 2018

When the update and bugfix patch is uploaded. And please let the the in quotes translator of the games do it right or just not do it. Well, changing the game's graphics development engine just to translate it is something... mediocre.

With this tool anyone can do it. Since the game was developed with the RPG MAKER MZ engine originally.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone know how to speed-up the game? I tried Cheat Engine and RPGMV_Speedhack 7.0 but nothing can work.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know how to speed-up the game? I tried Cheat Engine and RPGMV_Speedhack 7.0 but nothing can work.
For increasing the speed of the whole game, I don't know.

But, in case you don't already know it, you can drastically speed-up (i.e. "skip partially") all the -very long- dialogs and H-scenes by pressing continuously the 'shift' key (on Windows).

Reactions: sarad13

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
game warns about cuck hold scenes in chapter 4 are those netorare or nertori tags suggest netori but the warning sounds more like netorare

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes