RPGM Completed The Big Cock Shota Hero and the Guided Married Women [Final] [United Kingdom of Rege]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
From what I could make out from the synopsis (when you skip) it sounds like a fully translated version of the first three chapter would be cool to play, but MTL...I have a bad enough time when guys are being called women, people lose track of whether they're talking about themselves, someone else, or even narrating and the text box occasionally fills up with gibberish or icons. With an MTL you're basically just going to skip to the meat of it and try to piece together what's going on in the sex scenes.
Well the first 3 chapters are essentially playing as the girls each in turn, learning who they are, doing quests, learning about their husbands and how they met i.e. the build up and back story. Then you're introduced to this shota with huge dick and the opening scene where he's summoned to the King but he's late because he was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tell you everything you need to know about how he's gonna corrupt these 3 girls.

Story is pretty much that.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I'm going to ask for a save, but not full save.

I need a save where letting the corrupted wives have sex with their husbands is unlocked so I can progress past the softlock I got myself into on JP.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ahh that pesky Demon king. Always has to show up
People assume he's always the villain but really he should be the heroes bestfriend in all RPG's, after all look how he keeps heroes in business and keeps getting them laid in heroes and heroines shared adventurers to topple him!

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
A shota MC wearing a skirt and 3 milfs?
Well, if MTL don't ruin the story maybe i'll take a look.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
It's weird, the NPC dialogue is 90-95% of the way there. They read fine, and even have personality. It's when people with portraits talk that everything goes to shit.

Also, lol. Even though the text can get screwy it doesn't take much to understand MC is a gigantic piece of shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
BaasB You forgot the NTR tag. (It has both Netori and NTR, is listed on Dlsite as such).

Would be those mob scenes that would be the NTR to MC is my guess.

Also sounds like it is multiple protags.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
BaasB You forgot the NTR tag. (It has both Netori and NTR, is listed on Dlsite as such).

Would be those mob scenes that would be the NTR to MC is my guess.

Also sounds like it is multiple protags.
What mob scenes?

Did I miss a scene where they get mobbed?

I spotted nothing in either the game or in the gallery when playing.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes