RPGM Completed The Big Cock Shota Hero and the Guided Married Women [Final] [United Kingdom of Rege]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
So, if you don't really go to the inn that often, can you prevent them from bn cucked from their husband's? The moment I saw all three husband's have a micro penis, I said f the cuckoldry aspect of the game. There are some games where the husband's are well hung, but don't have alot of stamina or are to focused on work to give the wife what she wants. If you want something new, should make a ntr main character with a less than average size, so he has to work harder to ntr the women. Or one of the side characters a smaller size, but if you ignore one of the women in the party too much they get ntr'd by a smaller dick. Would make it harder to un-ntr the girl cuz you also have to keep an eye on the other girls

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Can I get a save where the wives can have sex with their husbands AFTER they've already gotten dicked by the shota?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick fix for the menus with the "occasional guests" that are still untranslated.

Like for instance (i.e. The Princess and Rachel in this case): capture.jpg

Download, decompress and replace the "CommonEvents.json" file in the "\data" sub-folder of the game (DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST).

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Noticed a "Yes, Sir" in the recent game translations around here.

The Literature is pretty terrible but understandable on this one. I'm not sure if there's a "Frozen Snow" to be found, if there is I can't find it. Any help?

Edit: Nvm found the snowball lmao

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Confirmation? Ntr only or can you prevent it by not engaging in having sexy time with the wives?

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
What I'd give for someone to replace every instance of brave woman or brave man to 'hero'. It's all pretty terrible, but that's worse than google translate

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
MTL where the person hasn't bothered to check the translation at all before giving it to an uploader should be banned (or even the person). At least make SOME effort to fix things like gender mistakes instead of giving us garbage that is likely to reduce the chances of a proper translation getting done.

None of this is directed towards the OP since they didn't do the "translation" themselves.

Reactions: Zaklin69

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
My gosh the more I play this, the more the translation hurts. It's painful. Someone out there fix this plz.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes