Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So for my personal taste, I don't necessarily like the idea of your significant other sleeping with someone else that's just cheating, your not gonna see that at all in the game. What I mean is: in the context of the MC manages to win over a girl she's not then gonna cheat on you with someone else.

Luckily in this game, none of them are really your girlfriend (or will they?) their girls who love to ruin you. But there isn't really a route solely dedicated to NTR but rather it will be sprinkled in there in certain routes.

The routes that will have some NTR elements will be Ivy (the blonde girl) and Lauren (the mommy), and even then they can be avoided if the player doesn't want to deal with that.
Hi interested in trying this but not really into ntr/sharing so just checking to make sure the ntr/sharing is avoidable as you say here?
Also if everybody is single and girls sleep with others does that mean the mc also sleeps with other girls as well? Fair play and all?
Since it's a dating sim can you avoid it?(either the girls sleeping with others or the girls themselves?) Is it just those 2 routes?

Sorry for the questions I would really like to play this but I'm just not into ntr/sharing also if I'm trying to date one of the girls I'd rather they not be sleeping with others that's just my personal preference/opinion playing the game and trying to get all the right dialogue options and that just to have the girls go have sex with someone else is not super fun for me if I'm going threw all the trouble I would like the rewards?

Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hi interested in trying this but not really into ntr/sharing so just checking to make sure the ntr/sharing is avoidable as you say here?
Also if everybody is single and girls sleep with others does that mean the mc also sleeps with other girls as well? Fair play and all?
Since it's a dating sim can you avoid it?(either the girls sleeping with others or the girls themselves?) Is it just those 2 routes?

Sorry for the questions I would really like to play this but I'm just not into ntr/sharing also if I'm trying to date one of the girls I'd rather they not be sleeping with others that's just my personal preference/opinion playing the game and trying to get all the right dialogue options and that just to have the girls go have sex with someone else is not super fun for me if I'm going threw all the trouble I would like the rewards?

Thank you for your time :)
Hey thanks for the question! the NTR is avoidable depending on which choice you make as well as which girl you would hang out with (the game makes it clear on what to avoid).

Also yes all of the main girls are single but no that doesn't mean the MC sleeps around with any girl too, there is no fair is fair in this, you play as a deadbeat protag who gets dominated by his abusers. This is a femdom game where the girls take charge and want nothing more than to humiliate you.

Which also goes to another point, you're not so much dating them and more submitting to them down the road. There are situations where you can get on their good side depending on your actions but this isn't a game where the MC taker charge or is in command.

Hopefully, that clears some things up!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Also for those who's interested I made another popularity pole since there much more people who play the game! Feel free to cast your vote to see who's the most popular main girl amount the game!

Reactions: deskald and ZARDOZ7

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
Really want to try the game but on a mac the windows version won't run with wine 2.0 or wine staging and the mac version won't work either.
This seems pretty unique to this game, i can run almost all other game son here either with wine or the mac version.

Anybody else on a mac manage to run it and have a suggestion? Seeing the reviews really makes me want to give it a go

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Really want to try the game but on a mac the windows version won't run with wine 2.0 or wine staging and the mac version won't work either.
This seems pretty unique to this game, i can run almost all other game son here either with wine or the mac version.

Anybody else on a mac manage to run it and have a suggestion? Seeing the reviews really makes me want to give it a go
Sorry to say this but all ports of the game were canceled and scrapped early on due to a mountain of bugs and the lack of time I have to deal with them. As of now the only way to play The Big Score is through Windows

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Also for those who's interested I made another popularity pole since there much more people who play the game! Feel free to cast your vote to see who's the most popular main girl amount the game!
coupling Lauren and Ivy was nice idea, if this variant was little bit empty, til night scene,
and maybe you should drop Becky,
and concentrate only on Lauren, Ivy and Nikki paths

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Everytime i play this i do want to believe that MC have a 1% chances of not getting cucked NTR style :(

But anyways its avoidable and a thing to deal with xD, as well with the fact of this game having any hopes of getting a sequel but with Vanilla content where MC takes all the femdom but manages to get straight A sex with em. ´´worth to dream, worth to DAMN dream <3´´

Keep it up Divanation_studio !

A question edit: Diva i may asked this or maybe not but ¿Why you don't add an option to change the name of the MC to a name the player can choose?
Is it a complicated thing to change into the script or engine? or simply its a thing you don't see relevant to add as a feature to the one playing it feel a lil bit immersed on each femdom scene the player interacts while seeing the name of choice? Don't get me wrong Jason is a decent name but i always wanted to change the name to something else.

Last edited:

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
This is a fun game.
I like Becky the most, and I'm looking forward to future content with her.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hey everyone! Wanted to give a quick update, there was a nasty mistake on my part in the official discord server, and a lot of people got kicked. If you noticed that you happen to you I'm super sorry about that! And you can simply just rejoin the discord link.

Discord Link:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I feel that the true ntr, ntr is if our main love interest Emma gets fucked by another guy.
I think being distracted from progressing with Emma by all the dominant ladies around seems really hot to me.
If we end up losing her to another guy and watched her get fucked will really seal the deal. But will it happen in this game?

Reactions: kaspin

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I just saw this game on here and it looks promising. Are there any girl on guy fight scenes by any chance?
For TBS not anywhere close to PS. There are some scenes where the girl may put you in a hold but mainly it's a heavily narrative-driven style of game

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes