SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Ivy is so hot but her focuses are my two least favorite femdom fetishes (other than toilet stuff) so that is unfortunate. Luckily the other 3 (and some of the side girls) are also super hot!

Nikki and Becky are currently fighting to be my favorite. Becky has my favorite design (I love redheads) and I like the goddess attitude but Nikki’s personality is my favorite.

I would also like it if Emma secretly wanted to dominate the MC (in a more loving way than the others perhaps) but I feel like she’ll be a vanilla option which I wouldn’t mind either. Loving the game so far and looking forward to more updates!

P.S. Where is a Becky signature dev? Why’d you do one for the other 3 and not for her?

Reactions: Div [Divanation]

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Ivy is so hot but her focuses are my two least favorite femdom fetishes (other than toilet stuff) so that is unfortunate. Luckily the other 3 (and some of the side girls) are also super hot!

Nikki and Becky are currently fighting to be my favorite. Becky has my favorite design (I love redheads) and I like the goddess attitude but Nikki’s personality is my favorite.

I would also like it if Emma secretly wanted to dominate the MC (in a more loving way than the others perhaps) but I feel like she’ll be a vanilla option which I wouldn’t mind either. Loving the game so far and looking forward to more updates!

P.S. Where is a Becky signature dev? Why’d you do one for the other 3 and not for her?
Thanks for the feedback! Nikki and Ivy rival to be my favs haha. And Becky and Emma's signature will be made really soon, just didn't have the time to dish them all out at once!

Reactions: SSDiamond

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Greetings! So far I both Love and Hate the Game,.. but Not for the reasons you might think.
IDK about anyone else but the DEV did a Great job o Making You 'Hate' the MC. (I REALLY just want to Bitch slap him!!)
I Really dislike games where the MC is a Beta wimp or pussy but suffers from the DELUSION that He is a Man (Alpha).
IMO the MC is getting what He deserves, and sometimes needs MORE.
I LOVE Lauren, Becky & Ivy. Although a bit excessive. They were NOT 're-training' him; they were in fact re-enforcing his Bad habits of being lazy, being a wimp, momma's boy. Not really into the "Adult Baby" thing (forcing MC to wear a diaper) but to each their own; We ALL have Our "kinks".
Nikki Is Hott & Sexy but I am Not Fond Of That Type of "bullying" (but that could be because I was 'bullied' in the same manner (abusive).

I Am into Ivy and her Sissification of MC.
I am kinda surprised, during the Lingerie shop scene Ivy didn't force MC into a chastity cage; or Maybe work in (Choice where MC goes to Party alone, or to call Ivy) where Ivy DOES pick MC up and takes him to the Salon, dresses him up (Tina), and puts MC into Chastity; so he can Never Be with Emma. (Although MC would hate it; He/She would/could become MORE Devoted to Ivy.); as Ivy and 'Tina' arrive at party, Ivy could have had Tina flirt with MC's BF.
(maybe MC's BF develops a crush on MC. Ha-ha!)

What Ivy did with Emma was Hott and Fucking Cruel to MC!(but it was Not like MC was EVER going to be able to "be with"/have sex with Emma anyway. Ha-Ha! No Girls wants to have sex with a guy with a 3" erection, and poor MC was too Stupid or dense to realize This,...

ANYWAY, It would have been better for IVY to con/manipulate Scott into having Sex with Emma;
Go back, and MAKE SURE that MC caught Emma having sex with Scott. (this way Ivy would not be the 'bad guy" in MC's eyes)
The MC would have a stronger/affectionate bond with IVY; well up until she Out's him; Maybe even that Is forgivable compared to what his Crush/Emma did with the Douche/Scott.
(This drives a bigger wedge between MC & Emma; and makes MC MORE compliant/submissive/relies more on Ivy.)

I would LOVE to see More Clover content and possibly meet her daughter (what type of personality will she have?)

The ONLY problem I have found withe game Is the SAVES! The DEV Needs to Fix or modify them (or maybe Re-number them)
(I made a SAVE on Page 1/slot 1 and everything was Fine, but when I tried to make a SAVE on Page 2/slot 1 It OVERRODE My Save on Page one,...
Maybe DEV Could do something like page 1/slot 1a - 8a; Page 2/slot 1a or b - 8a or b, or continue to RUN Numbers
Page 2/slot 9 - 16, page 3/slot 17 - 24,...ect, ect.

I/We as players Make SAVES for a reason, especially where Paths 'Branch out' or with each new chapter,...
We Cannot have our Old/previous Saves be Over-ridden by a New Save Unless it Is Intentional

• Red Heart

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Greetings! So far I both Love and Hate the Game,.. but Not for the reasons you might think.
IDK about anyone else but the DEV did a Great job o Making You 'Hate' the MC. (I REALLY just want to Bitch slap him!!)
I Really dislike games where the MC is a Beta wimp or pussy but suffers from the DELUSION that He is a Man (Alpha).
IMO the MC is getting what He deserves, and sometimes needs MORE.
I LOVE Lauren, Becky & Ivy. Although a bit excessive. They were NOT 're-training' him; they were in fact re-enforcing his Bad habits of being lazy, being a wimp, momma's boy. Not really into the "Adult Baby" thing (forcing MC to wear a diaper) but to each their own; We ALL have Our "kinks".
Nikki Is Hott & Sexy but I am Not Fond Of That Type of "bullying" (but that could be because I was 'bullied' in the same manner (abusive).

I Am into Ivy and her Sissification of MC.
I am kinda surprised, during the Lingerie shop scene Ivy didn't force MC into a chastity cage; or Maybe work in (Choice where MC goes to Party alone, or to call Ivy) where Ivy DOES pick MC up and takes him to the Salon, dresses him up (Tina), and puts MC into Chastity; so he can Never Be with Emma. (Although MC would hate it; He/She would/could become MORE Devoted to Ivy.); as Ivy and 'Tina' arrive at party, Ivy could have had Tina flirt with MC's BF.
(maybe MC's BF develops a crush on MC. Ha-ha!)

What Ivy did with Emma was Hott and Fucking Cruel to MC!(but it was Not like MC was EVER going to be able to "be with"/have sex with Emma anyway. Ha-Ha! No Girls wants to have sex with a guy with a 3" erection, and poor MC was too Stupid or dense to realize This,...

ANYWAY, It would have been better for IVY to con/manipulate Scott into having Sex with Emma;
Go back, and MAKE SURE that MC caught Emma having sex with Scott. (this way Ivy would not be the 'bad guy" in MC's eyes)
The MC would have a stronger/affectionate bond with IVY; well up until she Out's him; Maybe even that Is forgivable compared to what his Crush/Emma did with the Douche/Scott.
(This drives a bigger wedge between MC & Emma; and makes MC MORE compliant/submissive/relies more on Ivy.)

I would LOVE to see More Clover content and possibly meet her daughter (what type of personality will she have?)

The ONLY problem I have found withe game Is the SAVES! The DEV Needs to Fix or modify them (or maybe Re-number them)
(I made a SAVE on Page 1/slot 1 and everything was Fine, but when I tried to make a SAVE on Page 2/slot 1 It OVERRODE My Save on Page one,...
Maybe DEV Could do something like page 1/slot 1a - 8a; Page 2/slot 1a or b - 8a or b, or continue to RUN Numbers
Page 2/slot 9 - 16, page 3/slot 17 - 24,...ect, ect.

I/We as players Make SAVES for a reason, especially where Paths 'Branch out' or with each new chapter,...
We Cannot have our Old/previous Saves be Over-ridden by a New Save Unless it Is Intentional
Oh wow, thanks so much for this detailed feedback!! First thing first you're absolutely right about the save issue I've realized how big the game has been getting and how the current save section isn't measuring up to that. I plan to update that on the next coming update.

As for the other stuff I had a riot reading your description of Jason (the MC) but you're right to hate him. (any normal person should/would) He is meant to be written as an absolute loser and a pushover. I also love your idea on the Ivy twist at the party I never thought of something like that! It was meant to show that Ivy was willing to do anything to get a rise out of Jason (and show him "hey you think YOU have a shot with her?" but I can see how that makes her to much of a baddie.

As far as other characters go, I try my very best to give some screentime for as many side characters as I can!

Thanks so much for your critical thoughts, and love for the characters. means a lot! I'll be sure to fix up those save issues by the next update!

• Love
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Oh wow, thanks so much for this detailed feedback!! First thing first you're absolutely right about the save issue I've realized how big the game has been getting and how the current save section isn't measuring up to that. I plan to update that on the next coming update.

As for the other stuff I had a riot reading your description of Jason (the MC) but you're right to hate him. (any normal person should/would) He is meant to be written as an absolute loser and a pushover. I also love your idea on the Ivy twist at the party I never thought of something like that! It was meant to show that Ivy was willing to do anything to get a rise out of Jason (and show him "hey you think YOU have a shot with her?" but I can see how that makes her to much of a baddie.

As far as other characters go, I try my very best to give some screentime for as many side characters as I can!

Thanks so much for your critical thoughts, and love for the characters. means a lot! I'll be sure to fix up those save issues by the next update!
I am REALLY liking Your Work!! The MC IS SO Pathetic! Ha-ha!!

I finished the 'LAUREN' Route (EoC - end of Chapter 5) and it was as I expected.
- It would have been Better to follow Ivy's idea!! Instead of a "Momma's boy",
transform MC into a "Momma's Girl" as She is prone to temper tantrums and crying fits.
(So, PINK and frilly girly dresses, stockings/tights, flats/"mary jane's", and make-up are in order for our "precious" MC. And SOMETHING needs to be done with her hair. lol)
THIS would also serve to BREAK Her faster and easier; ALSO Serve as punishment for Her Constant Violation of Agreement (Always addressing Mom by her name instead of title, "Mommy")
also to put MC into chastity so She Is Not always rubbing 'her clit' on everyone's leg and making a mess!...LOL
- It Had Been MY View to Threated MC for for his constant violations of the agreement. (He went to/chose Mommy to Save Him from ALL the 'mean' girls, but has has Not lived up to HIS end ONCE!! SO, ...
Lauren needed to threaten MC by "Calling off" their agreement by INVITING ALL the Girls Home, doing EXACTLY What MC was trying to get away from,...maybe a few days of 'Terror' would Wake him up!

(YES! I may be Crueler, but MC NEEDS To Realize - He Is Not the "Queen-bee", and He Does Not Make the Rules!)

I Now finished the "BECKY" Route (EoC - end of Chapter 5). Was So Cool!
(IF Becky needs a 'Slave' Upgrade, I would gladly Serve her. :love::p:p She Is So SEXY!!)
I Did Not See that coming - Emma wanting to Be a Mistress! WOW!! But I am So Up for it!!
- This time, putting MC in Chastity Is a Mistake. Becky needs a Penis pump (not the vacuum cleaner) LOL!
Here is why,... Becky's problem IS that MC Is a "quick shot" Premature ejaculation.
putting MC In chastity would Only make this worse; would make him even MORE Sensitive,
as only a breathe of wind would 'set him off'.
What Becky NEEDS is a way to 'Desensitize' him. The Pump will do that! Between the Pulling and stretching of the suction it will make him less sensitive, so He would last longer than 2 minutes; and it MIGHT even Help to stretch him to 4". LOL
(I always heard That There IS NO REAL Way to make a cock Grow bigger. (All just gimmicks??) poor, pathetic MC.)
But This is Your Game so,...Have Fun Torturing the lil worm!

And speaking of EMMA, she Must Have it BAD for MC. She IS Willing to become a Dominate Mistress to compete with, and possibly beat out the other Dominate women in MC's life; little does she realize Not all of those women are by MC's choice; (ie Ivy the Babysitter was Mom's choice)
Would be interesting to see their "relationship" progress;
Will Emma be successful to capture MC's Attention? To be The ONLY Girl in MC's life?
Will Emma have a cuckold MC as her boyfriend? husband? Lets wait to find out.

Now I am following NIKKI's route,...
I am Saving the BEST for Last; "IVY's" Route. I Cannot Wait to see what IVY does to him/her.
I HOPE that It is EVERYTHING I am Hoping for,.. ;):love:

Last edited:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I am REALLY liking Your Work!! The MC IS SO Pathetic! Ha-ha!!

I finished the 'LAUREN' Route (EoC - end of Chapter 5) and it was as I expected.
- It would have been Better to follow Ivy's idea!! Instead of a "Momma's boy",
transform MC into a "Momma's Girl" as She is prone to temper tantrums and crying fits.
(So, PINK and frilly girly dresses, stockings/tights, flats/"mary jane's", and make-up are in order for our "precious" MC. And SOMETHING needs to be done with her hair. lol)
THIS would also serve to BREAK Her faster and easier; ALSO Serve as punishment for Her Constant Violation of Agreement (Always addressing Mom by her name instead of title, "Mommy")
also to put MC into chastity so She Is Not always rubbing 'her clit' on everyone's leg and making a mess!...LOL
- It Had Been MY View to Threated MC for for his constant violations of the agreement. (He went to/chose Mommy to Save Him from ALL the 'mean' girls, but has has Not lived up to HIS end ONCE!! SO, ...
Lauren needed to threaten MC by "Calling off" their agreement by INVITING ALL the Girls Home, doing EXACTLY What MC was trying to get away from,...maybe a few days of 'Terror' would Wake him up!

(YES! I may be Crueler, but MC NEEDS To Realize - He Is Not the "Queen-bee", and He Does Not Make the Rules!)

I Now finished the "BECKY" Route (EoC - end of Chapter 5). Was So Cool!
(IF Becky needs a 'Slave' Upgrade, I would gladly Serve her. :love::p:p She Is So SEXY!!)
I Did Not See that coming - Emma wanting to Be a Mistress! WOW!! But I am So Up for it!!
- This time, putting MC in Chastity Is a Mistake. Becky needs a Penis pump (not the vacuum cleaner) LOL!
Here is why,... Becky's problem IS that MC Is a "quick shot" Premature ejaculation.
putting MC In chastity would Only make this worse; would make him even MORE Sensitive,
as only a breathe of wind would 'set him off'.
What Becky NEEDS is a way to 'Desensitize' him. The Pump will do that! Between the Pulling and stretching of the suction it will make him less sensitive, so He would last longer than 2 minutes; and it MIGHT even Help to stretch him to 4". LOL
(I always heard That There IS NO REAL Way to make a cock Grow bigger. (All just gimmicks??) poor, pathetic MC.)
But This is Your Game so,...Have Fun Torturing the lil worm!

And speaking of EMMA, she Must Have it BAD for MC. She IS Willing to become a Dominate Mistress to compete with, and possibly beat out the other Dominate women in MC's life; little does she realize Not all of those women are by MC's choice; (ie Ivy the Babysitter was Mom's choice)
Would be interesting to see their "relationship" progress;
Will Emma be successful to capture MC's Attention? To be The ONLY Girl in MC's life?
Will Emma have a cuckold MC as her boyfriend? husband? Lets wait to find out.

Now I am following NIKKI's route,...
I am Saving the BEST for Last; "IVY's" Route. I Cannot Wait to see what IVY does to him/her.
I HOPE that It is EVERYTHING I am Hoping for,.. ;):love:
Ivy's recent few chapters are my personal fav, and you're not super far off on Lauren's thing with Ivy in her route. I won't say too much but a few routes will expand a bit in the future.

I'm also really surprised to see a Becky fan, she tends to be the least fav of the gals

• Love

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Ivy's recent few chapters are my personal fav, and you're not super far off on Lauren's thing with Ivy in her route. I won't say too much but a few routes will expand a bit in the future.

I'm also really surprised to see a Becky fan, she tends to be the least fav of the gals
Seriously?? I LOVE Becky, probably More than IVY (Ivy is such a Sadistic Bitch!! but I love the whole feminization thing)
I was really afraid of Becky because the whole 'slave' thing, BUT Becky IS the Sweetest one of the bunch.

The SAD part is "Jason"/MC DESERVES to be STUCK with IVY!! She doesn't put up with His Crap!!
(I just wish she would leave Emma alone; Ivy did Not Need to transfer Emma to the New College just to torture MC; she was doing fine without her,... kinda Hope involving Emma comes back to Bite Ivy in the Ass! She is too arrogant for her own good)

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
There's combination options, like Lauren+Ivy? Or am I reading that incorrectly.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
There's combination options, like Lauren+Ivy? Or am I reading that incorrectly.
Yes! When you choose the Lauren Route Ivy Is Still there to lend Lauren a 'helping hand' in her continued role as Babysitter.
(Which kinda Sucks for Jason/MC as Ivy Is one of the girls He no longer wants ANYTHING to Do with. Ha-Ha!
And There Is crossover with the Ivy Route as well; makes sense though as Lauren & Ivy are Friends.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Seriously?? I LOVE Becky, probably More than IVY (Ivy is such a Sadistic Bitch!! but I love the whole feminization thing)
I was really afraid of Becky because the whole 'slave' thing, BUT Becky IS the Sweetest one of the bunch.

The SAD part is "Jason"/MC DESERVES to be STUCK with IVY!! She doesn't put up with His Crap!!
(I just wish she would leave Emma alone; Ivy did Not Need to transfer Emma to the New College just to torture MC; she was doing fine without her,... kinda Hope involving Emma comes back to Bite Ivy in the Ass! She is too arrogant for her own good)
I REALLY love how vicious Ivy tends to get with her methods, (as you can tell they get more wilder as the chapters go on)

Though I can understand using Emma as bait can be extreme lol

• Love

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY love how vicious Ivy tends to get with her methods, (as you can tell they get more wilder as the chapters go on)

Though I can understand using Emma as bait can be extreme lol
I have completed 3 of 4 routes to EoC. I am working on Ivy's Route Chptr 6 now.

I am kinda surprised, during Nikki's Route, that Jason didn't offer his computer skills/services at Lingerie shop after Katie told Nikki about their Venue failure (sleazy bar owner getting arrested and Bar closed down). would have been Good way to make points with Both Katie & Nikki. (It is More about getting abused less; than being on Nikki's Good side)
Jason Is NOT the humanitarian type; too self adsorbed (typical guy shit)

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes