J-V1

May 1, 2018
downloaded v1.5.5 .
becky route, end of chapter 5. the game still gets stuck on the waiting room. after the narrator finishes talking, it shows a blank dialog and the game just stays there
wait.png

SM95

Nov 22, 2019
I can't seem to get the game running on my windows laptop, whenever I double click the .exe file, it doesn't even show up like its at least trying to load up, it literally does nothing... any idea what could be causing it? Do i need to install something else on my laptop in order to get it to open? Its not just this game though, a few other games that were compiled into .exe files seem to do this as well...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I can't seem to get the game running on my windows laptop, whenever I double click the .exe file, it doesn't even show up like its at least trying to load up, it literally does nothing... any idea what could be causing it? Do i need to install something else on my laptop in order to get it to open? Its not just this game though, a few other games that were compiled into .exe files seem to do this as well...
I'm sorry if this seems rude, but I kinda have to ask since this seems to be the issue like 70% of the time...did you properly unzip the files?

SM95

Nov 22, 2019
I'm sorry if this seems rude, but I kinda have to ask since this seems to be the issue like 70% of the time...did you properly unzip the files?
Lol, everythings unzipped, your question is legit though so no offence taken, i dont know if I'm missing some required software packages, currently have java installed as I'm in the process of becoming a junior developer, I've got .Net installed as well, direct x 12 is fully updated along with the visual redists as well so i dont know why the executable just doesnt wanna run, its a few other games from here too, not just this one

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Lol, everythings unzipped, your question is legit though so no offence taken, i dont know if I'm missing some required software packages, currently have java installed as I'm in the process of becoming a junior developer, I've got .Net installed as well, direct x 12 is fully updated along with the visual redists as well so i dont know why the executable just doesnt wanna run, its a few other games from here too, not just this one
I'm sorry to hear that, I'm not sure what the issue might be. Since the game doesn't really have any requirements other than just extracting the zip file and running it. Maybe it's possible to run it on another pc if you have one?

SM95

Nov 22, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that, I'm not sure what the issue might be. Since the game doesn't really have any requirements other than just extracting the zip file and running it. Maybe it's possible to run it on another pc if you have one?
Unfortunately my laptop is all I have, I'll try deleting it and downloading it again, it could be possible that something got corrupted when I extracted it... As I said though, theres a few other games this is happening with too... do you think my antivirus could be the cause? Or maybe the fact that I switched off the hyper-v on my laptop?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes