Jun 11, 2018
Just got to the end of the party / start of the split, do my choices in the party actually matter as far as each route then leads to or is it just whatever scene(s) you felt like at the time? love Laurens mommy stuff, but the diaper is a bit much for me, so does accepting her proposal for the party impact her route later on if I choose it, or is it just cosmetic? scanned the thread and couldn't find a definitive answer, good game so far but with a rather large amount of spelling mistakes, would be happy to help with, cheers, keep it up

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Just got to the end of the party / start of the split, do my choices in the party actually matter as far as each route then leads to or is it just whatever scene(s) you felt like at the time? love Laurens mommy stuff, but the diaper is a bit much for me, so does accepting her proposal for the party impact her route later on if I choose it, or is it just cosmetic? scanned the thread and couldn't find a definitive answer, good game so far but with a rather large amount of spelling mistakes, would be happy to help with, cheers, keep it up
The choice you make for the party obviously changes your party experience throughout and the beginning of the chapter after, nothing else beyond that other than references in the route split. (Its other purpose was to show you a hint at what each girl brings to the table before the route split)

So you can freely pick whatever girl for the party, the game will make it very clear when you are about to reach the route split.

As for the diaper stuff, yeah that comes with Lauren's route, her route is very much mommy dom / abdl play.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I like some very light femdom here and there for funsies but holly shit this game is extreme. I've never seen more pathetic MC in any adult game I've played. He is like the lowest of the low. Even worms has more dignity than him rofl. I don't know if any redemption will be presented for him but I don't think anything can redemp him after things he done. Seriously people complained about ntr but this mc has done things equally as bad as being a cuck rofl. It boggles my mind how a man put himself on mc's shoes and get off by this game. But tastes I guess... There are many different kinks after all

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I like some very light femdom here and there for funsies but holly shit this game is extreme. I've never seen more pathetic MC in any adult game I've played. He is like the lowest of the low. Even worms has more dignity than him rofl. I don't know if any redemption will be presented for him but I don't think anything can redemp him after things he done. Seriously people complained about ntr but this mc has done things equally as bad as being a cuck rofl. It boggles my mind how a man put himself on mc's shoes and get off by this game. But tastes I guess... There are many different kinds after all
There is no redemption for Jason, he is, in fact, that low. I'm not saying he can't have a "good" ending, but dignity is not going to have anything to do with it. And Jason has been straight up a cuck at times, so...yeah? This game was pretty solid on who its catering to, this game goes on the heavy side, which is pretty great all things considered. If you were looking for Jason to turn the tables though...not really gonna happen. But again, that happy ending is still possible.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
saving doesnt work. i save my progress long after i've picked which girl's route i want and when i load back the save it starts from choosing the girl again. also whenever i load the yes/no disappears and i cant click it anymore

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
saving doesnt work. i save my progress long after i've picked which girl's route i want and when i load back the save it starts from choosing the girl again. also whenever i load the yes/no disappears and i cant click it anymore
As far as the yes/no disappearing that seems to be an engine bug I've been trying to fix that for a while but still no success I'll ask around other devs that use this engine and see what to do with that.

As for the saving, it shouldn't be an issue, my other players been playing this update for a while with no issues like that. It might help if you try to keep your saves on the first page of the save section if that helps.

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
there will be some light sissifcation in the early chapters but once you reach to the route split you can pick an choose which type of girl/kink you wanna go to going forward
Out of curiosity, which girl does which kink? Haven't played but I felt like asking so I know what to focus on if I do.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Out of curiosity, which girl does which kink? Haven't played but I felt like asking so I know what to focus on if I do.
Lauren is ABDL/Mommydom
Ivy is Sissification/Cucking
Nikki is Pure Unadulterated violence (ryona if you want. Oh but she's sexy as hell while doing it)
Becky is a Queen with penchant for foot domination.
Emma is...kind of a mystery. You'll figure her out as you progress. Probably.

Edit: You'll have a little bit to do with all of them until the route split, there is quite a fair bit amount of content before that to give you plenty of a sample of what girl entails (staying on the more-or-less "lighter" side) and will delve deeply into it during the route split. You'll be well aware of what you're getting into by the time the split occurs. Before the split, you have mostly choose scene a or b, and it again, gives you a bit of sampling

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I went into settings changed nothing and the main back button of settings didn't work.
I just ran through the game myself, everything was working on my end. (The back button was fine and remember you have to click and drag the bars from right side to left to mess with the volume) I attached a tutorial doc I made a
while back that goes through players' common questions. the only thing you can't mess with is increasing the text speed.

hopefully, that clears things up.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I just ran through the game myself, everything was working on my end. (The back button was fine and remember you have to click and drag the bars from right side to left to mess with the volume) I attached a tutorial doc I made a
while back that goes through players' common questions. the only thing you can't mess with is increasing the text speed.

hopefully, that clears things up.
I knew you couldn't take a full break :O Admit it! you're as masochistic as the rest of us! Work monkey, work!

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes