PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Sadly I guess I still have the game breaking errors on my 1.5.1? I have like the mall side quest background in every scene and it won’t switch to another so no viewing of scene with the girls just words.:cry: Guess I’m waiting for the next update, shame.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sadly I guess I still have the game breaking errors on my 1.5.1? I have like the mall side quest background in every scene and it won’t switch to another so no viewing of scene with the girls just words.:cry: Guess I’m waiting for the next update, shame.
I copied and sent this over to Div. I know he's had issues with that, but it should be fixed in 1.5.1, so....I guess wait to hear back from him?

Reactions: PinkNova

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hey super sorry to hear about this, could you screenshot me or tell me what specific parts of this glitch popped up? I thought I managed to deal with that specific glitch for good. (Obviously not it seems)

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Hey super sorry to hear about this, could you screenshot me or tell me what specific parts of this glitch popped up? I thought I managed to deal with that specific glitch for good. (Obviously not it seems)
Sadly already deleted it, I'd have to redownload and see if I can recreate, but from what I saw. It didn't pop up when I was first doing Ivy's path until about right after the scene when I put on the maid outfit after that I noticed what I figured was the school hallway background was replaced by the mall's side quest one. I didn't mind at first and was going to ignore it, but then I got to the part where I got the nail polish reward, and couldn't view the scene. I tried Nikki next and it was the mall from the start of ch.5. I quickly just restarted from chapter 1 after to see if that would possibly fix it, like my choice in the mall may have broken it. I got back to chapter 5 on Nikki, and it looked fine everything was working until after that scene when her, Emma, and Andrea showed up. The scene after which by words I guessed was a bath scene was broken. Only words, no Nikki, and The mall background even after I hit the skip button to see if completing that one scene may just restore it sadly no luck. :cry: I plan to just wait until the next update which I guessed would be like a 1.5.5 because of Lauren, if not then 1.6. I'm not letting one break stop me from one of my favorite games. :)

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Sadly already deleted it, I'd have to redownload and see if I can recreate, but from what I saw. It didn't pop up when I was first doing Ivy's path until about right after the scene when I put on the maid outfit after that I noticed what I figured was the school hallway background was replaced by the mall's side quest one. I didn't mind at first and was going to ignore it, but then I got to the part where I got the nail polish reward, and couldn't view the scene. I tried Nikki next and it was the mall from the start of ch.5. I quickly just restarted from chapter 1 after to see if that would possibly fix it, like my choice in the mall may have broken it. I got back to chapter 5 on Nikki, and it looked fine everything was working until after that scene when her, Emma, and Andrea showed up. The scene after which by words I guessed was a bath scene was broken. Only words, no Nikki, and The mall background even after I hit the skip button to see if completing that one scene may just restore it sadly no luck. :cry: I plan to just wait until the next update which I guessed would be like a 1.5.5 because of Lauren, if not then 1.6. I'm not letting one break stop me from one of my favorite games. :)
Ah I'm genually sorry to hear about this, if I knew that glitch was still there I'd delay the game a bit. I'll do everything I can to fix this glitch since it bugs me the most.

I'm glad to hear your love for the game, I want to be proud of what I deliver and the fact that glitch is still around doesn't sit right with me. I'll see if I can fix it this week for everyone. I don't want you all to wait till Laurens update.

Reactions: J-V1

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Ah I'm genually sorry to hear about this, if I knew that glitch was still there I'd delay the game a bit. I'll do everything I can to fix this glitch since it bugs me the most.

I'm glad to hear your love for the game, I want to be proud of what I deliver and the fact that glitch is still around doesn't sit right with me. I'll see if I can fix it this week for everyone. I don't want you all to wait till Laurens update.
Okay I redownloaded like I said and tried to recreate everything, first I did manage to do so and even notice a few things I didn't my first go around. One you can actually see the Mall Hub on everything that has to do with the mall's background not counting the shop. So my guess is maybe deleting the old mall back ground just made it move the error? I'm not sure this is pictures from episode 3-4 on the hub being active where I don't remember it before. I'll post again about Ivy and Nikka's Chapter 5.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018

Now when I got to Ivy in chapter 5 everything played out the same as before, I didn't have any bug until actually the hub when I had to do her chores like the Mall Hub was fighting to be in that spot, and after I was done I got the bonus again but the whole background had changed to the mall hub as below, and stayed that way. Now I'll admit I stopped Ivy here, because spoilers lol. I'm still a fan after all, then I shut down the game and reloaded Split branch in Ch.4 and picked Nikki which right at the start the Hub was there again. I deleted the hub background to experiment, but ran out of time tonight to see the effects hoping it won't just break everything. :LOL: I started Nikki again from the same save as before the split just to see if it would still be there, or another background would take it's place in the error so far it looks okay? I'll have to test more.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Same, i was playing the 1.5.1

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Same, i was playing the 1.5.1
Okay after testing 1-4 without the hub the mall background will be fully black now not counting the first mall hub where they talk with Nikki & Terra? I think. Umm, my advice right now is go ahead and delete the mall image hub as a temporary fix, but only do it after you are fully away from the mall and before you have the error already. So like the split in ch.4 or so, it should work from my experience and if there is another error for you post below, I plan to do the same. Now I'm tired after skipping everything, lol. Hope I helped you.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Okay after testing 1-4 without the hub the mall background will be fully black now not counting the first mall hub where they talk with Nikki & Terra? I think. Umm, my advice right now is go ahead and delete the mall image hub as a temporary fix, but only do it after you are fully away from the mall and before you have the error already. So like the split in ch.4 or so, it should work from my experience and if there is another error for you post below, I plan to do the same. Now I'm tired after skipping everything, lol. Hope I helped you.
To delete those pics go to resources>Graphics>Background>hub and it will be the first two pictures or at least it was for me. It's under mall hub.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
The first person view combined with seemingly random sfx (with no mention of what those sounds are meant to be of) leaves me scrathing my head and wondering what the fuck is going on in just about every scene. I just can't play this.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
And chance of getting a Mac version?
Hey sorry, currently right now the game is windows only! I attempted to create a Mac version before but it ended up causing way too many glitches and bugs. So right now all ports are put on hold till the initial development is complete.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
The first person view combined with seemingly random sfx (with no mention of what those sounds are meant to be of) leaves me scrathing my head and wondering what the fuck is going on in just about every scene. I just can't play this.
If you're not a fan of the SFX you can always mute it in the system volume option. Other than that not much else I can do

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
is ntr avoidable ?
can you change the name ?
will there be gay content ?
1. Nearly all of the current chapters you can avoid the NTR content in some way, all future story updates will keep NTR avoidable too.

2. No you can't change the name yourself, the main character has a canonical name. But it can change depending on the route you take.

3. And no there won't be any gay content

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes