Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for the new update! :p I would like to ask you about the tools/methods you draw the characters and scenes. Namely, do you draw them by hand or do you employ some software to generate the toons?
Glad you like it!

For the drawing stuff I make a rough sketch either by hand or on Photoshop then I bring it over to my main drawing software and do the final peace

Reactions: Aseratrix

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Some annoyning bug happening to me: Everytime i load a game past this mall scene, the background and some events change to this image. I need to go back to the save before this mall scene and do everything without save/load. I even tried start a save from the beginning but no luck. I'm on Ivy route.

1613053828326.png

Reactions: PinkNova

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
M
Some annoyning bug happening to me: Everytime i load a game past this mall scene, the background and some events change to this image. I need to go back to the save before this mall scene and do everything without save/load. I even tried start a save from the beginning but no luck. I'm on Ivy route.

View attachment 1030991
Mentioned this in the changelog long story short the mall scene was causing glitches and errors so it was removed and replaced with the hub background.

Will see what I can do to fix it in the future.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Saves from 1.4 dont work for me, oly gets me to the waiting room and that's it... :(
1.4? that's when you pick which route to pick if I remember right. It shouldn't do that, if your stuck at the waiting room I wanna guess that you picked Lauren? If that's the case yeah her chapter didn't get updated yet, it was in the change log this update has a chapter 5 for Ivy, Nikki, and Becky

Reactions: lannyboy

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
1.4? that's when you pick which route to pick if I remember right. It shouldn't do that, if your stuck at the waiting room I wanna guess that you picked Lauren? If that's the case yeah her chapter didn't get updated yet, it was in the change log this update has a chapter 5 for Ivy, Nikki, and Becky
well am trying the ivy route but still after choosing i get nothing just empty room with nothing to do

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
It seems to be working fine with me that's odd, I used my own save file from version 1.4.0 to 1.5.1 and it runs fine. Be sure you're running the right version and platform if anything. I've uploaded a save file that should take you right away to Ivy's route.

Reactions: bobthe slayer

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
It seems to be working fine with me that's odd, I used my own save file from version 1.4.0 to 1.5.1 and it runs fine. Be sure you're running the right version and platform if anything. I've uploaded a save file that should take you right away to Ivy's route.
reinstalled the game and used the save now its working like a clock, thanks !!

Sissy_Julia

Nov 8, 2020
Hello , I love this game but i'm blocked at the waiting room of the chapter 4 ( when we choose our route ) need help

Echoic

Jun 10, 2017
I hate that this game's tags are right up my alley and the art is good, but I'd rather see the female characters as bottoms. Cheers y'all, I'm sure you're having fun.
You saw Fem Dom, Sissification and Ntr and thought, "Yep, this sounds like a classic straight studly dude bangin bimbo hoes game to me!"

Do you also go into coffee shops and ask where you should sit for your hair cut?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What... does that mean? lol
I get that it probably means that he didn't put his weewee in anyone but what's the 1/2 lmao
Oh you sweet, sweet, summer child...Well...I suppose I'll be nice and somewhat answer, if you still don't get it, I am not sure if this is the place for you:

He lost one of his virginities, and it wasn't kissing

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
The routes that will have some NTR elements will be Ivy (the blonde girl) and Lauren (the mommy), and even then they can be avoided if the player doesn't want to deal with that.
Alright boys. Had to read 12 pages in to find it but this game has the Good Shit. NTR is a go. Enjoy (y)

Reactions: GeminiQuest0

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
I am facing the contradiction within myself,
One part of me just wants to start dating Emma
Other part of me wants, well, you know
So I always ending up leaving the game whenever there's a major choices :x
Anyways that means that the game is successful, keep up the good work

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes