Gamehunt42

Aug 30, 2020
This game is heavy "FEMDOM".
Its biggest selling point it's the art style, the characters are interesting, and gives the player a lot of options for femdom kinks. There a lot of dialogue in this game it does have a story, you play as an MC who's trying to get with his crush while avoiding these dominant women in his life.
There are some inconsistencies, the setting menu is bare but still enjoyable.

College settings, whorish students... How about a badass MC in the vein of the real JASON? :eek:
can you recommend my kink heavy femdom games that I can play on Android.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I never feel soooo much pity for a fictional character lmao!

poor jason, getting bullied on 900000 ways possible without having the enjoyment nor the satisfaction to know the true pleasure ;P
truly a good an different game from the usual straight MC gets to fuck all the hotties on his way if you ask me!

Possible to see an alternate version when the tables have turned in favor of Jason? or i guess that would be stating the obvious of what a typical game would be about >.<?

FrenchyCuckie

Aug 15, 2020
Ok so i played way too many femdom games...Yet this is the first time i drop a comment.

Dev did such a good job, the writing and the doms/humiliations are sooo good. So good i kept playing to explore every routes even though im really not into the sissy and the baby thing fetish. But as i said it was so well written that i wanted to try them as well (especially Ivy, im really not into that stuff usually but i liked her so much i did her route first).

+bonus points for some of the narrator/tutorial breaking the 4th wall that got me smiling some times.
+bonus points for the artwork which is very different and refreshing (though i want to say that some of them are messy in some sex scenes, like I could'nt really tell what's happening without the text.)

I hope you like the feedback as much as i like your game. Thank you and good luck with the next steps !

Last edited:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Ok so i played way too many femdom games...Yet this is the first time i drop a comment.

Dev did such a good job, the writing and the doms/humiliations are sooo good. So good i kept playing to explore every routes even though im really not into the sissy and the baby thing fetish. But as i said it was so well written that i wanted to try them as well (especially Ivy, im really not into that stuff usually but i liked her so much i did her route first).

+bonus points for some of the narrator/tutorial breaking the 4th wall that got me smiling some times.
+bonus points for the artwork which is very different and refreshing (though i want to say that some of them are messy in some sex scenes, like I could'nt really tell what's happening without the text.)

I hope you like the feedback as much as i like your game. Thank you and good luck with the next steps !
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad you liked the game so much!

and yeah some of the early artwork is pretty rough. If there's one thing I really wanna do whenever development is done is to redo those artworks.

But thanks again for the comment and feedback!

kafakf

Aug 10, 2020
Hello, what's your chapter 6 progress? How long will it take? I can't wait, this game soooo good :3

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hello, what's your chapter 6 progress? How long will it take? I can't wait, this game soooo good :3
Hey there! Made an announcement on that at my discord and Patreon a week ago, right now the planned date is early May (I'll specify an actual day when the development is near its conclusion), this chapter is taking a bit longer just cause of the required art needed for it, but the development is about halfway done.

Gonna be a while, but the wait will be worth it!

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
and yeah some of the early artwork is pretty rough. If there's one thing I really wanna do whenever development is done is to redo those artworks.
Honestly I like the previous art style, even if "rough" it is peculiar.

I would like a poll for the best girl in the opening of this thread, I'm curious to see the best girls for the users.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Honestly, I hate it. Femdom is all well good but something is very wrong with this player character. I won't leave a review since honestly, I'm just here for the NTR tag but I didn't really find any. The problem with these femdom/sissiyfication games is that the player character is always someone mindless and gutless to an unrealistic degree. I couldn't help wanting to punch the player character (and every other character), so good job on making someone so unlikable. Add in the supporting cast and their over the topness takes me way out. Still, good luck with your project. You obviously have fans.

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Too much? Nonsense it's not enough!
recomendation for an ending, after being forced to dress and act as a girl for so much time the Main character steals one of the girls boyfriends, cuck her and get married, also they invite the girl so see her suffer the shame of had her man stealed by her sissy toy. ending name (revenge is a dish best served with wedding cake)

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
recomendation for an ending, after being forced to dress and act as a girl for so much time the Main character steals one of the girls boyfriends, cuck her and get married, also they invite the girl so see her suffer the shame of had her man stealed by her sissy toy. ending name (revenge is a dish best served with wedding cake)
Hah I love it a nice revenge come back story

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Hey, got a few questions:
1. Why does the game crash when I try to do any tasks?
2. Is the Lauren route not available (when you choose between the 4 girls) or is my game bugged?
3. How do you get to the ntr, and how many ntr scenes are there

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
2. Is the Lauren route not available (when you choose between the 4 girls) or is my game bugged?
Not sure about .1, but Lauren's route is coming in the next update. As for NTR, it's not really the focus of the game but there already was some in Ivy's scenes (not sure about her route because I haven't played it).

SlyDeamon

Oct 23, 2018
For 1. I found that skipping or having skip pressed while doing the tasked caused it to crash so maybe clciking through the task might help

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hey there! Everyone else seemed to have answered it for you but I'll just double down on it.

If you have the skip button on when your doing tasks it will cause the game to crash, too much for the engine to handle. The Lauren update is currently on it's way and planned to be out by next week. And there's no ntr route per se but there is light and heavy ntr scenes that you can get if you pick and choose the right options.

Hope that clears things up for you!

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes