onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
a great update however is it only me or does someone else feel that Emma has become quite annoying on Beckys route?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Waiting for Ren"Py remake of the game o_O
It's made with RPG maker creator's VN engine (basically a more streamlined Ren'py with more options and help for normal people).

A Ren'py remake would be pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: onepoopyboi

Angeloax

Mar 14, 2017
This might be a stupid question, i don't like the femdom stuff but i saw there is NTR, did you actually see the scenes or is just mentioned? Or the NTR scenes are also fendom related?

I liked the artstyle so depending on the reply i might give it a try. Thx for the attention.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
This might be a stupid question, i don't like the femdom stuff but i saw there is NTR, did you actually see the scenes or is just mentioned? Or the NTR scenes are also fendom related?

I liked the artstyle so depending on the reply i might give it a try. Thx for the attention.
There are a handful of ntr scenes throughout the game but its on the minor side. With a planned sub route in concept, that being said this is a femdom game first

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
Dev really nailed that bitch boy MC of this game. I was most interested in Ivy route the first few chapters, but this whiny parroting MC is so fucking annoying that I chose Nikki instead, I want him to suffer.

Macmahon1234

Sep 22, 2021
Is there a Linux version for 1.6.1? Playing with the index.html is pain
Wine doesn't like the windows version because it chromium based or something.

Grab the binaries from here (the 'Normal' download). Drag and drop the binaries into the windows version game folder and overwrite the existing files. Then run the new nw executable in the game folder (not the .exe). This should also work for any other chromium based games from here as well

Its been running great with this for me. Had an audio file not open but the game didn't crash and just kept on running fine after.

Reactions: Spuckspast

Spuckspast

Dec 25, 2018
Wine doesn't like the windows version because it chromium based or something.

Grab the binaries from here (the 'Normal' download). Drag and drop the binaries into the windows version game folder and overwrite the existing files. Then run the new nw executable in the game folder (not the .exe). This should also work for any other chromium based games from here as well

Its been running great with this for me. Had an audio file not open but the game didn't crash and just kept on running fine after.
Thanks!

lonked

Jan 29, 2021
Loved chapter 5 Becky but chapter 6 felt like she went away from the toys and fun she was having with Jason

Reactions: ItzSpc
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes