rorkes

Jul 24, 2019
Divanation_studio Very good game , i suggest implement a replay room since there are many actions and sometimes the saves bugging , and some saves are lost because the same save overwrite another slot even if i haven’t done anything, before writing this to you i tried many times because i thought it was my falt for save wrong but not

Last edited:
Reactions: Div [Divanation]

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Divanation_studio Very good game , i suggest implement a replay room since there are many actions and sometimes the saves bugging , and some saves are lost because the same save overwrite another slot even if i haven’t done anything, before writing this to you i tried many times because i thought it was my falt for save wrong but not
A replay room will probably be too much of a task to develop since this game has so many choices and options. The closest thing that's planned to be developed is an option to skip the route split once you cleared one route. But that is a feature I'm only gonna work on once all the story content for TBS is complete, that goes for any other quality of life stuff.

Reactions: rorkes

rorkes

Jul 24, 2019
A replay room will probably be too much of a task to develop since this game has so many choices and options. The closest thing that's planned to be developed is an option to skip the route split once you cleared one route. But that is a feature I'm only gonna work on once all the story content for TBS is complete, that goes for any other quality of life stuff.
understood, then i only ask if you can add more save slots and fix their problem

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
then what are you doing herè? it i a Sissification Game, what did you expect to happen?
Just for ntr to be avoidable. There is multiple routes each with different kinks is there not? Also you didnt answer either of our questions...

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Just for ntr to be avoidable. There is multiple routes each with different kinks is there not? Also you didnt answer either of our questions...
You can pick whatever route you wanna play, the game gives you the option to which girl you wanna side with (which changes the main game's genre and kinks played out) all the chapters before the route split is linear so you don't have many options to avoid too many of the content.

My memory is hazy but If you just wanna avoid NTR stuff just don't associate yourself with Ivy (the blonde one) even in the early chapters there should be options to avoid those stuff at least.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes