WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
that's the point in femdom though, to fuck over and dominate the guy. And she does "love" but as a mom would love her kid type of thing cause her's is the abdl/mommy path
Not all femdom are about humiliating and cuking. Sorry, but how is that the love of a mother? A mother who enjoys humiliating and breaking mentally her son?

I'm not aguing that it needs changes, just saying how it made me feel.

Feb 20, 2022
Not all femdom are about humiliating and cuking. Sorry, but how is that the love of a mother? A mother who enjoys humiliating and breaking mentally her son?

I mean yeah? she got that possessive yet controlling personality it's all a exaggerated fantasy in the end of the day. I why would a guy in his 20's get babysitted by a college girl, or have a college bully, or get diapred by his step mom. I remember the dev mentioning in his/her/there discord saying how they like to write evil and cruel girls, so I guess this adds up. I'm more into nikki's stuff but the idea of forever being humiliated by a sexy step mom is hot.

Reactions: yoyoma28

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020

I'm definitely not changing any endings, I like hearing other peoples thoughts and opinions on these types of things. And wanted to expand on that specific scene.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The MC tries to confess his love to her, it makes her start pegging the MC and saying he will never be her lover, he will never have sex with her, he will never be allowed to be with another woman and she will have sex with other people and will let the MC know when she is doing that.
MC was completely broken by that and accepted his fate. That was the "good ending"
Wow, that is pretty sad. I like the pegging but not even that can save that scene from being so horrible... Poor MC :(

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Wow, that is pretty sad. I like the pegging but not even that can save that scene from being so horrible... Poor MC :(

I'm not sure if you played the older chapters or are waiting for a certain update, but the red flags were all there to begin with.

Not just in her route but even in the early game too. Her going out on dates, flirting with another woman in front of him, stating many times how she views him. It's clear as mud what to expect when going to her and I make it very clear that you're not gonna get with her, I'm guessing the other user forgot about those moments since it's been a while since I updated this game. Having an ending where Lauren gets with Jason is just not in her character she finds him "cute" but not in a sexual partner kind of way.

Also, just a fair heads up if this actually bothers you to the point where you don't wanna play it you're probably better off finding another game. As I mentioned before, for this game the majority of endings are gonna be cruel/sadistic. That's just the style of femdom writing I like, if the player gets with a girl I want it to story-wise make sense rather than just pleasing the audience.

Thought I just give you a heads up on that since I don't plan on softening the harsher endings and I don't want you to wait all this time only for you to be disappointed. Although I definitely would rather have you play through it all and pour out your thought and opinions!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Here to drop some bummer news for those who don't follow me on my personal channels, I'm putting The Big Score on Hiatus and switching to my other game Project Supremacy as my main focus. The next time The Big Score gets an update it'll have all the girls routes complete.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes