assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Looks good but is ntr really unavoidable? So many routes i heard
lauren's route has heavy abdl content so i haven't played it and don't know about that
nikki and becky don't have sex with others but they will share you with others
ivy does have sex with others there is 1 male unavoidable and 1 avoidable scene
+ there is content with emma on all 4 routes

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Hey just curious I know the games on hiatus right now but if you get back into it which girl would you probably finish up next?
It should be Ivy>Nikki>Becky given Div usually goes down a line with the updates and he did Lauren last, (plus Ivy is his favorite, lol). Right now Div is gearing up for a Yrsa and Saki release on PS which will probably be bit because he wants to rework Iris's art, which should be out in a few weeks unless it gets delayed.

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I recently tried The Big Score, and enjoyed it a lot. The characters were distinctive and entertaining (and the heroines ruthless), and the story felt lively.

That said, I personally felt like the UI held it back. Div [Divanation] I have some suggestions related to that, if you're at all interested.

Shortcuts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text Display:

Speed/Other:

While I'm sure some of this wouldn't be easy to implement since The Big Score doesn't use a standard VN engine, IMO it truly deserves more polish and refinement. So that's just my two cents.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes