Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
You can pick whatever route you wanna play, the game gives you the option to which girl you wanna side with (which changes the main game's genre and kinks played out) all the chapters before the route split is linear so you don't have many options to avoid too many of the content.

My memory is hazy but If you just wanna avoid NTR stuff just don't associate yourself with Ivy (the blonde one) even in the early chapters there should be options to avoid those stuff at least.
THANK YOU! Okay just avoid Ivy gotcha

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
There's a line between heavy femdom, but when that line crosses beyond by adding NTR that's just playing to be god xD

But if it's only avoidable with one then it's totally alright, rather than with all the characters. So good balance if NTR only applies with Just 1 character i guess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
There's a line between heavy femdom, but when that line crosses beyond by adding NTR that's just playing to be god xD

But if it's only avoidable with one then it's totally alright, rather than with all the characters. So good balance if NTR only applies with Just 1 character i guess
I never heard of NTR till I started deving, still to this day don't see the issue for a femdom setting. I get the upset for more vanilla hentai though.

Could be the inner sadist in me but I never liked how most H games treat the player character with blind respect and treat them special as well as this weird fantasy that the "heroines" can't have had any sexual encounters before or throughout the game.

I don't vibe with that

Last edited:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
IMHO terrible artstyle
This was one of my first projects so the art style is dated in the early chapters compared to how it is now. (as much as I would love to I can't rework all the artwork in this game)

I highly recommend seeing my other game Project Supremacy for a better judgment of my current art skills.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thecatbred

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
How wat that ending with Lauren a good one? Having the woman you love completely destroy you and says she wil fuck other but never you was depressing

IronMallet

Jul 29, 2017
This was one of my first projects so the art style is dated in the early chapters compared to how it is now. (as much as I would love to I can't rework all the artwork in this game)

I highly recommend seeing my other game Project Supremacy for a better judgment of my current art skills.
Personally, I'm glad to see a project using a different/unique art style than anything else. (y)

Edit: Also, the Linux version is down

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018

This game hasn't quite been for me but I love your work on Project Supremacy!

Reactions: Div [Divanation]

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How wat that ending with Lauren a good one? Having the woman you love completely destroy you and says she wil fuck other but never you was depressing
That sounds pretty bad. I plan on staying far away from her route but could you share what happens with her? (With spoiler tags of course).

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
That sounds pretty bad. I plan on staying far away from her route but could you share what happens with her? (With spoiler tags of course).
The MC tries to confess his love to her, it makes her start pegging the MC and saying he will never be her lover, he will never have sex with her, he will never be allowed to be with another woman and she will have sex with other people and will let the MC know when she is doing that.
MC was completely broken by that and accepted his fate. That was the "good ending"

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The MC tries to confess his love to her, it makes her start pegging the MC and saying he will never be her lover, he will never have sex with her, he will never be allowed to be with another woman and she will have sex with other people and will let the MC know when she is doing that.
MC was completely broken by that and accepted his fate. That was the "good ending"
Yikes. I was just about to ask what the point of this game was, and if this constitutes a good end, then I will walk on by. I guess this might be how NTR-haters see that genre, as this hopeless and damn near evil to the MC. I like NTR being available as it provides stakes, a possible outcome based on choices and character actions. I don't believe this game provides that if this is a 'good' ending. The dev has a goal in mind making this game, and I hope he/she/it (no idea) has a great deal of success, but this is definitely not in my wheelhouse. For those that like this, I hope you enjoy!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
If you think that's bad you should see the actual bad ending. But since it's the topic of the hour:

If you know anything about Lauren as a character she makes it very clear from the beginning how she feels about Jason (MC).
In no way shape or form did you ever have a chance of getting with her. This wasn't even the point of her route, but rather her molding him into what she viewed as a proper submissive "boy" under her and making him depend on her.

It's the good ending cause every other alt-ending in that path has him being used cruelly by others for gain and profit while this one is more intimate and has him accepting the role that his stepmom planned for being forever babied by her, he'll still get pleasure from her but will never fuck her, since she doesn't view you as her equal or an adult

Expect all the good endings to be sadistic like that but not as cruel as the other alt endings in each route, I think out of all endings this game will have. There's only gonna be 1 genuine good/non-sadistic ending

Long story short: Jason get fucked you get no bitches

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
he'll still get pleasure from her but will never fuck her, since she doesn't view you as her equal or an adult
While I understand the other endings might be worse, this still bad. Imagine living with the woman you love but never having to be intimate with her, knowing she will fuck a lot of people but never you. This is no way a good ending.

I wouldn't mind if she treated him like she does but at least had some sexual relationship with him, what we got is just too depressing for me.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
While I understand the other endings might be worse, this still bad. Imagine living with the woman you love but never having to be intimate with her, knowing she will fuck a lot of people but never you. This is no way a good ending.

I wouldn't mind if she treated him like she does but at least had some sexual relationship with him, what we got is just too depressing for me.

Yeah that's the intended feeling, it's a one-sided feeling that won't be returned cause of how the MC is. You managed to win her love but it's not Some folks love it cause they get to be babied by a mommy dommy and be forever ensnared by her, others won't like it cause to them it's viewed as forever being cucked.

But it is labeled as a good ending since you're in good relation with her compared to the other endings and she does love you but not in the same vein as two adults loving each other.

But that's the style that the good endings are gonna be, better than the alternative but still twisted and heavily favored for the main girl. Some will be harsher or less, it depends on the girl and the situation.

• Angry

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah that's the intended feeling, it's a one-sided feeling that won't be returned cause of how the MC is. You managed to win her love but it's not Some folks love it cause they get to be babied by a mommy dommy and be forever ensnared by her, others won't like it cause to them it's viewed as forever being cucked.
I'm in the last category, I'm not saying you need to change it, just saying it isn't a good ending for me. And in no way she loves him, she knows very well how badly it is affecting him.

Feb 20, 2022
I'm in the last category, I'm not saying you need to change it, just saying it isn't a good ending for me. And in no way she loves him, she knows very well how badly it is affecting him.
that's the point in femdom though, to fuck over and dominate the guy. And she does "love" but as a mom would love her kid type of thing cause her's is the abdl/mommy path

Feb 20, 2022
I can see only 4 endings,I tried highest submission score and lowest,seems no difference
The other endings are from the other route split, it's a sissification abdl one.

On chapter 6 I think you gotta talk to everyone in one of those hub lvls and then the story will give you an option to go to a different path.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes