madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Great game love the art and level of story telling especially Nikki not really into feminization but all the other kinks are great, the only downside has been discussed which is would probably be a more enjoyable experience in renpy.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
are there any H scenes and are the H scenes of the drawn character models or the images from somewhere else?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Heya folks thanks for checking this out! Just wanna point out a few things.

1rst. As far as choices go the game not gonna be like a telltale game were choices have long-lasting consequences, it's more of Scene A or Scene B. That being said the only time where the choice will matter is the eventual route split around chapter 5-6 when you have to pick a specific girl. As well as having Emma options throughout the other routes giving the player a chance to get a vanilla girl ending.

2nd. Nikki not gonna have any scat play what so ever, been asked about that question a lot.

3rd. I plan on doing a minor bug fix later next week.

Thanks again guys hope you're enjoying The Big Score!

Reactions: BaasB

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Generally, I don't download games that don't have the "Anal" tag, but I really liked the art, it's simple, but pleasant to look at.

Reactions: stever

Obsidian_Rose

Aug 12, 2018
Hey yeah my overall writing skills aren't the best, I"m definitely more of an artist than a writer but I will try my best to make it more manageable.

As for fetishes I'm putting as many as I can. Mind you it's gonna have kinks that I also have some personal interest in. Like forced fem, body worship, ballbusting, beatdown, mixed fights, puppy play, chastity play, pegging, boot and feet worship, physical domination and a bunch more.

The main girls, Lauren, Becky, Ivy, Nikki each cater to specific types of kinks. Right now the story will go to girl to girl but eventually down the line I plan on branching the story to multiple paths, so If you have a specific type of fetish you like you can go for that girl path.
Just a friendly heads up, it's: should HAVE and would HAVE, should of and would of is not a thing, just poeple mishearing should've and would've.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Just a friendly heads up, it's: should HAVE and would HAVE, should of and would of is not a thing, just poeple mishearing should've and would've.
While you are correct, there are people that talk like that. In this case, I agree its probably a grammar issue, however, keep in mind something with perfect grammar will reduce all characters to the same sounding voice. Grammar is a guidance, to be honest its more about typos/spelling when you're doing literary work/fiction. "I ain't got no time for you taday" is wrong and not at all grammatically correct, but it conveys a lot more about the person than if they said "I do not have the time to spend on you today".

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
While you are correct, there are people that talk like that. In this case, I agree its probably a grammar issue, however, keep in mind something with perfect grammar will reduce all characters to the same sounding voice. Grammar is a guidance, to be honest its more about typos/spelling when you're doing literary work/fiction. "I ain't got no time for you taday" is wrong and not at all grammatically correct, but it conveys a lot more about the person than if they said "I do not have the time to spend on you today".
Beat me to the punch, yeah It's not the best idea to have every character lines to be "grammatically correct" otherwise the dialogue will end up being bland and boring.

Obsidian_Rose

Aug 12, 2018
People who don't say would have and should have, are actually saying would've and should've, abbreviations of would have and should have, the pronounciation is the exact same, the only reason would of and should of is a thing, is that people, and this very much includes native speakers, (which i myself is not) are so bad at english they don't know the abbreviations exist and the think they are saying would of and should of, so if you want your character to talk like that you can write would've and should've perfectly fine, while using correct english.

Edit: Re "I ain't got no time for you taday" this would not bother me at all, as you say some people talk like that, while it is gramatically incorrect, thing with would of and should of, is it's not even a gramaticall error, it's a syntax error, the scentence does not even make sense if you write "he should of gone to the beach" instead of "he should've gone to the beach". Both sound the same, one scentence make sense written and one doesn't

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
People who don't say would have and should have, are actually saying would've and should've, abbreviations of would have and should have, the pronounciation is the exact same, the only reason would of and should of is a thing, is that people, and this very much includes native speakers, (which i myself is not) are so bad at english they don't know the abbreviations exist and the think they are saying would of and should of, so if you want your character to talk like that you can write would've and should've perfectly fine, while using correct english.
Thank you mr. non-native speaker. Not only is my native language english, but I have traveled extensively. People have accents and use different ways to say things. You're correct, the abbreviations are whats being said in a technical term, but people DO talk how they talk. People will say "woulda should coulda" and many other various things, there is too many example that I don't care to list. I can tell you for fact people DO talk that way, and some even make it a point to annunciation words incorrectly. While I appreciate you being educated, the fact is, people are still people, and they vary way more than you would presume.

Last edited:

Obsidian_Rose

Aug 12, 2018
Thank you for your opinion mr. non-native speaker. Not only is my native language english, but I have traveled extensively. People have accents and use different ways to say things. You're correct, the abbreviations are whats being said in a technical term, but people DO talk how they talk. People will say "woulda should coulda" and many other various things, there is too many example that I don't care to list. I can tell you for fact people DO talk that way, and some even make it a point to annunciation words incorrectly. While I appreciate you being educated, the fact is, people are still people, and they vary way more than you would presume.
Yes but you can demonstrate how people talk with would've and should've, would of and should of does now convey any better how people speak over what would've and should've would. Would of and should of only conveys a lack of mastery of the english language on the part of the author.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yes but you can demonstrate how people talk with would've and should've, would of and should of does now convey any better how people speak over what would've and should've would. Would of and should of only conveys a lack of mastery of the english language on the part of the author.
Look, I personally prefer proper spelling and mainly decent grammar, but I also play a lot of shit games with google translate being the best it gets. I really don't care to keep debating this with you, its pretty obnoxious if I can be frank. Yeah, this game needs a lot of proofreading, but if you're gonna nit pick so much over those tiny things, then none of these indy games are for you. There are AAA titles that screw this stuff up. If you want to keep complaining, whatever floats your boat, but leave me out of it.

Obsidian_Rose

Aug 12, 2018
Look, I personally prefer proper spelling and mainly decent grammar, but I also play a lot of shit games with google translate being the best it gets. I really don't care to keep debating this with you, its pretty obnoxious if I can be frank. Yeah, this game needs a lot of proofreading, but if you're gonna nit pick so much over those tiny things, then none of these indy games are for you. There are AAA titles that screw this stuff up. If you want to keep complaining, whatever floats your boat, but leave me out of it.
Cool. I offered advice on how to improve the english on what i saw as the worst offender (therefore beggining my post with "just a friendly heads up..." and felt i took flak for it. Sorry if I offended you in my replies. I won't be arguing more with you.

Reactions: mofonistik

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Cool. I offered advice on how to improve the english on what i saw as the worst offender (therefore beggining my post with "just a friendly heads up..." and felt i took flak for it. Sorry if I offended you in my replies. I won't be arguing more with you.
You were right, I even agree with you. What you said isn't wrong, but being told that people that talk that way are so bad at english is really hurtful. I have to agree, but it doesn't make it pleasant. A lot of people can't talk well, many places even go that extra mile to be wrong about it, so its just annoying to keep talking about. I never gave you flak, like I said from the get go, you're right. However its just beating a dead horse at this point, cus it just is what it is. You can make the work "grammatically correct" but you lose the natural voice of the people and characters. Perfect grammar is for academic papers and business writing. Anywhere else its too unnatural.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes