• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Oh yeah one more thing I forgot to add this on the changelog: But you can hide the message box by pressing the space key. If it doesn't work on the old save data just progress to the newer scenes and you should have no problem hiding the message box

Again you can hide the messagebox by pressing the space key

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Really liking the new content ^_^ Lauren can "mommy" me any day. I think I like all the girls a lot with the exception of Becky, but she's growing on me.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys here an update download please use this one I'm gonna make sure this shows up in the front page of the forum aswell.
(was a nasty bug that skipped scenes and some sprite issues)

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
here's the download link:
Version 1.2.2 once again I'm so sorry everyone with all the errors I'll be sure to triple check everything before submitting thanks again for your patience

Reactions: BaasB

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
here's the download link:
Version 1.2.2 Mega once again I'm so sorry everyone with all the errors I'll be sure to triple check everything before submitting thanks again for your patience
Don't sweat it, the new update is great. I mean, there is errors and stuff, but the art and story are looking fantastic. I think this update solidified my views on Lauren and Ivy being top tier. 2 things though:
1) you might have to add an NTR tag (it qualifies by this site's definition and there are people that will throw a fit)
2) The music for the final scene/event feels off, maybe one of the other tracks would be better during that scene. It just doesn't feel right on that scene for some reason

Amazing work!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Don't sweat it, the new update is great. I mean, there is errors and stuff, but the art and story are looking fantastic. I think this update solidified my views on Lauren and Ivy being top tier. 2 things though:
1) you might have to add an NTR tag (it qualifies by this site's definition and there are people that will throw a fit)
2) The music for the final scene/event feels off, maybe one of the other tracks would be better during that scene. It just doesn't feel right on that scene for some reason

Amazing work!
I'll be sure to add that tag once I get ownership of the forum, will make life a bit easier. And I already forgot what song I added for the final scene I'll give that a look and see what I feel lol.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes