Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Help Amy fix the broken panel, this will let you enter the probulator when inside follow the prompts Dr. Cahil will end
up on the probulator follow the text prompts to start the sex scenes. When you have had your fill start the not thinking
about text prompts to stop. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Let me know how it goes.
No but I don't meant that scenes but the actual sex scenes you can hve with the girls when slecting their parts of their body etc, it says the developer has not yet finshed them.

Theknown

Jul 12, 2018
Damn, so sad to see such a unique game get abandoned like this, even if the creator come back and releases another update the probability that he will do so consistently to the end is very unlikely, there's still a lot of content to be added and the motivation is clearly not there, we can only wait for the abandoned tag to be added at this point, Sadge

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
I think the project has been abandoned for years now even tho not officially. When he decided to port it to a whole different engine, worked on it for months, and then decided to go back to the old engine really showed how confused and umotivated he is. Shame tho, the game had brilliant ideas.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I read the update notes and to be honest I didn't understand a single thing!
The previews look horrendous too, is it even worth downloading?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yes I can confirm the first probulator scene is broken
I read the update notes and to be honest I didn't understand a single thing!
The previews look horrendous too, is it even worth downloading?
The graphics may look a little strange (and perhaps outdated as well) but this is IMO a good 3d representation of the original 2d characters. What shines for me about this game are the huge amount of content, the quality of the animations and also the gameplay is somewhat fun (apart from the initial thawing process, which is way overcomplicated, check for guides if you don't want to lose your sanity)

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
apart from the initial thawing process, which is way overcomplicated, check for guides if you don't want to lose your sanity)
I kind of understand what you mean. But I have problems finding this/or these guide/s you mention

Reactions: milesld
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes